But why won't he kiss my lips!?

I can't kiss him first... I'm a spontaneous person but I have dignity!

And what if he doesn't even like me and he doesn't realise he's doing it?

Well that would make him stupid.

That baka! Universe... I shall have my revenge!

Roronoa Zoro.
Roronoa Zoro.
Roronoa Zoro.
Roronoa Zoro.

Hmm... Usually when I say someone's name a lot I get sick of it. But I really like his name, his parents must've been cool to give him such an awesome name.

What do I get stuck with? A name that should just be deemed 'meow'.

Even though my mother said she named me Katou because it means beautiful, excellent and talented person.
Also that no one else had it.

I suppose it's not to bad...

~

Mother, father... I know your dead and I don't know where your bodies are... But if you can hear what I'm saying I just want to let you know I love you and I will never forget you!

I clutched the wood of the bridge, closing my eyes trying to force the tears back in.

One day I will...

My parents will be free, I'll avenge them,

And even if I die trying I won't care.

Because even that will be enough to set their souls free!

And Xiou, he will be there to guide me.

You want to know why I'm joining Luffy? Because I have a dream of my own.

And my dream is cold icy blood be spilled at my hands.

"Ahhh!!!!" I smashed the wood I was leaning on with my fist.

Just thinking about that man makes me furious.

I. Will. Kill. Him.

And all his men.

And that ladies and gentleman is the real reason I train.

~ o(ω' )o ~

Zoro's POV

What was that noise?
I heard what seemed like a loud shout... Maybe it was just an animal?

Hm.

Tanaka Shinji eh?
The ruthless bounty hunter, I heard something about him somewhere.

I don't care who he is.
I'll kill him, then I'll kill some more.

So then nothing will haunt Katou.
I thought I had a rough life.

Most people would wonder how she got up in the morning.
But I've realised that when she told them she threw away her fears, for the only anger left in her body is for her loved ones who died and the people who killed them.

But how did Xiou Li die?

It doesn't matter right now.

Sadness flows through her but she still is a happy person.

She's the strongest person I've met and I'm not talking about physically.

Her sword is truly heavy.

~
>.> (author: WHO TOOK MY JAM!?)
~

~Next day~

Katou's POV

*Knock knock*

"Who visits at seven in the morning?" I murmured putting the book I was reading and walked to the door.

"Hello? Nami san! You've come to visit!" I opened the door to see Nami standing there with a smile on her face.

"Good morning Kat! Happy birthday! I can't stay long I just wanted to bring you your present!" Nami showed herself in (because real friends do that) and I shook my head.
"You shouldn't have brought me anything Nami!"
"Technically I didn't."

She handed me a giant flat rectangle thing wrapped in blue and orange paper.

I raised my eyebrows and she laughed.

I ripped off the wrapping paper and smiled.

"It's the map you were drawing of Masakuto! Thank you much Nami! Help me hang it!" I gestured to the giant map framed in a beautiful silver frame.

After putting it on the wall above the dining table Nami asked.
"Wow! Where is that necklace from? I've never seen you wear jewellery! It's beautiful! Was it a birthday present?"
I blushed and I stuttered.
"W-well, k-kind of... Zoro gave it to me yesterday..." I folded my arms across my chest and willed my self to stop blushing.

"Zoro? Who's Zoro?"
"Oh I forgot! I haven't introduced you to him! He was a new student and we became really close friends... He has green hair!"

Then suddenly Nami burst we into laughter.
"What?" I ask tilting my head.
"You seriously don't remember?" "Remember what?"
"When we were about eleven or twelve you said the only way you would ever get married is if he has green hair! Hahaha! Looks like you beat me Kat!"

"Kyah! That was a really long time ago! It doesn't count! I'm not marrying Zoro! That's it! Right now your meeting him!"

"Wahh! Bu-but-" she protested and I dragged her to the door.
"I'm going to prove to you how un-marryable (a/n that's not a word folks) he is!"

I'll show her... Grrr...

I got to Zoro's cabin door and banged on it really hard it was threatening to break.

The door opened too show a half a sleep Zoro.

"Ehh?" He mumbled as I charged into his house dragging a confused Nami behind me.

"What are you doing?" Zoro asked appearing more awake.
"THIS IS NAMI! NAMI MEET ZORO!" "Dear god women do you have to shout?!" He looked at Nami and back to me.
"So what? It's some girl with orange hair." He shrugged his shoulders and fell onto the couch and began snoring.
"Hey! I'm not some girl with orange hair!" Nami protested.

"You see what I mean? I don't care what I said when I was a child... IM NOT MARRYING ANYONE EVEN IF THEY HAVE GREEN HAIR!" Saying the last part I hit the stilling sleeping Zoro on the head.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?! Get out of my house if your going to hit me!" He pushed us out of the house.

"See Nami? Not marriage material." "I suppose your right. But then again you did barge into his house at seven thirty and yell at him..."

"WHATEVER!"

A/N a filler chapter. For now... I'm just buying time for the next scene. I've made you wait awhile for the kiss scene haven't I? Too bad I'm not telling you... Hey! A thought just came to me! Should I add Ace into the story?

Cat.