Chapter 57

The next day...

My eyes flicker open from the bright sunbeams shooting through my blinds. Today is the day that I will have to speak to Grayson. I have to ask him about Amanda and if he had anything to do with everything that's been happening. It can't all be a coincidence... Grayson acts super bizarre and then Amanda who seems to be watching everything I do. Okay, maybe not watching but she probably has Grayson doing her dirty work. Absolutely pathetic.

I grab my phone from my bedside table and check my emails and messages. Ethan and Grayson are off to the beach today and asked if I wanted to join... I said yes, which might be a good time to talk to Grayson. But I'm bringing Hannah with me just so she can distract Ethan for a while. God, I can't believe I'm still in this situation. I just hope he's honest with me or else I've got nothing... absolutely nothing and what do I do then? Maybe ending things with Ethan might be a safe bet but thinking about that makes me hurt everywhere. I love Ethan way too much to let something like this break us apart. I have to do this.

I sit up and rub my sleepy eyes. A yawn comes out and I stretch... that felt good! I hop out of bed and head downstairs. My mom and Steve are going to be back in 2 weeks from their travels. I've sorta liked being alone... sometimes. I head into the kitchen and prepare myself some hearty breakfast. I'm feeling some banana ice cream and fresh orange juice. I take out some frozen bananas from the freezer and blend it with some almond milk. I scoop it into and bowl and add some chocolate chips. I end up daydreaming... about Ethan. I think about what it would feel like to have, you know, sex. I can't believe my mind is even thinking about stuff like that, especially in moments like these where I don't think we will last. Perhaps I'm being paranoid or something but I've been uncomfortable around the twins... especially around Grayson. No matter how many fucking times I've told him to back off, he won't and there's definitely a reason. He'd never do something like this if somebody wasn't blackmailing him. Ahem... Amanda.

I shake the thought out of my mind and finish up my meal. I leave my empty dish inside the sink and head upstairs to get ready. My mind is constantly going over how I should spark up the conversation with Gray, I don't want him to think I'm accusing him, okay that's a lie, maybe he needs to get the hint that I've probably found out about him and Amanda. That's if it's true... oh god, a part of me wants it to be true so I don't seem like a psycho.

(Ohhh my god you guys!!! I know I promised to update this soon but things have been super hectic including my personal life... but y'all keep me smiling, always💛💛💛 also please please if any of you lovely souls ever need to talk about anything please don't be shy!!! Message me on here, I luv y'all for always sticking with me!!!! I'm writing the separate part next only bc it may be a little long and it's gonna be MAJOR✨✨💕💖💕♥️)