Chapter 3

(Because this is basically the start of the story, the really really good and mature af parts will be a little later on but I will definitely make these interesting
Don't forget to comment, they help a ton, love you bbys💕💕💕)

2 days later.

My alarm goes off at 6am making me groan. Waking up this early should be illegal. There's only four days till senior prom and not much has been done but with help from some of my friends I think this will be the greatest prom Loyola High has ever had. I manage to get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I take my clothes of and hop in the shower. The water wakes me up instantly.
I dry myself off and head back to my room to get ready. Only 4 more days of high school then I'm done for good, I can finally think about summer.

I open my wardrobe and take out a pair of black skinny jeans with a white t-shirt and my worn out vans. This time I actually decide to curl my hair quite loosely. I check my phone to see any miss calls or messages but nothing. Ethan usually messages me when he's ready so we can drive to school together. Maybe he's still asleep.
I finish off my makeup and grab my backpack and head down stairs for some breakfast. My mom and her boy toy, I mean boyfriend Steve are sitting at the table eating.

"Morning honey! I made some eggs and toast so please make sure you eat something."

I look at her with a sincere smile.

"Thanks mom, but I'm already running late for the prom committee meeting, I'll eat something once I'm there."

I then proceed to look at my moms boyfriend but he's practically sucking the life out of neck. Oh god, ew. I clear my throat.

"Ahem! Steve hey hi, urm, don't you work or something?"

He quickly looks over at me with a slight annoyance.

"Yeah. Don't you have school to go to. Honey."

God, he's so smug.

I give him a sarcastic smile and walk out of the kitchen and towards the door. My phone buzzes. It's Ethan, telling me he's already waiting for me in his car. I open the door and see him sitting in the car.

As I walk towards the car he sees me and has the biggest smile that practically touched his ears. I love seeing him happy. I open the door and sit in the car comfortably and put on my seat belt. I look around but don't see Grayson anywhere.

"Uhh, where's Grayson?"

He looks at me.

"He already left for school."

He starts driving and puts on some tunes. Wishing well by Blink-182 starts playing and we both dance and sing hysterically. He makes going to school a little less daunting. We both sing to each other as if we were at the concert and have the windows rolled down making my hair and his look super messy. He looks so adorable like that. What?
Moments later we reach the parking lot and I grab my things and hop out of the car. I drop one of my book and bend down to grab but then so does Ethan. We look at each other for a little too long so I break the stare and he hands me my book laughing a little.

"Here you go butter fingers."

I laugh with him.

"Thanks butt head."

We go our separate ways and I run to the meeting. Let's hope we found a good venue of some sort because right now we are so behind schedule. Hours later I make my way to English class and settle down and prepare notes. This already feels like a long day.

I walk out of school and see Hannah, one of my closest friend. She waves at me and I walk up to her and give her a warm hug. The only perks of going to school is being able to see your friends, they make school a little more enduring. She lives a few blocks down from where I live so we drive home together. I open the car door but before I get in guess who I see, Amanda. Ugh she's literally everywhere and it doesn't help Ethan much neither. She looks straight at me with devilish eyes making me stare are her even more with a blank expression. Does she think I'm afraid of her? My conscious laughs. I get in and we drive home.
We say our goodbyes and I head inside.

I'm so exhausted that taking a nap will have to happen, I can start my homework later. My eyes feel heavy and before I know it my eyes are shut and I'm already in dreamland.

(Okay the chapters are gonna start getting really mature but I didn't want Mia and Ethan to start anything just yet, gotta build up the tension!! Love you bbys💕💕💕

Oh yeah, for visuals, Hannah Blair (YouTuber) is her friend!