Chapter 51

Continued...

We lay in bed for an hour before I head to the shower. Ethan's going home to freshen up so this will give me time to at least look decent enough because I honestly look like a hobo. How has Ethan managed to even stay with me whilst I'm in this state.
We both head downstairs and we say our goodbyes. I shut the door and run upstairs to get ready.

I walk into my room and hurriedly grab my towel and walk into the bathroom. I slowly remove my clothes revealing my almost healed wounds from that night. Every time I see these bruises and lacerations it almost gets me in tears. Deep down I know I should report this but I can't be dealing with anymore of this.
I lather my body with a vanilla scented shower gel and soak my hair and body under the warm steamy water. I turn the water off and hop out the shower. I pat my body down with my towel before putting on my silk robe. Ethan and I might just go out for some brunch and I think Grayson will join us... Of course. He still hasn't gotten the whole idea of us just being friends. It's so bizarre and I honestly have no idea why he'd even think of doing this in the first place. I mean sometimes he's okay and doesn't try to act like a douche but sometimes he pushes it too far and what's worse is that Ethan has no idea. It's just a shitty thing for Grayson to do.

I walk back into my room and sit in front of my mirror and do my usual makeup. I let my hair air dry and braid it to give it those beachy waves. That reminds me, Hannah will be coming tonight and this gives me a chance to tell her everything that's happened between Grayson and I. God, I really don't want to but I have no choice... She's my best friend and she'll probably have some words of wisdom for all of this. Or she could talk to him for me... Oh my god, that's a brilliant idea. Okay, Mia enough... This is Grayson we're talking about.

I finish up my makeup and walk to my wardrobe. I pick out my Rylie baby tee in the colour lead and pair it with my  denim high waisted mom jeans. I put on my white old skool vans. I take my braids out and tousle my hair.

( This is what Mia wears)

Ethan hasn't called me yet so I'd take it he's still getting ready. I kind of wish Grayson wouldn't be there, no, not in a mean way at all, but it gets so awkward when he's around because sometimes I catch him starring at me and not in the normal way either... Like he'd keep his eyes on my chest a lot or else where and oh god! Why! This is infuriating to say the least. I head down stairs and decide to go over to there's. Lately I've been a little scared to be alone... It sucks.
I shut the door behind me and walk over. I have no idea why my heart is pounding. Oh wait, I know exactly why but why do I feel like this because of Grayson? Man, I'm in some shit and I have no idea what to do. I ring the door bell and wait. Seconds later the door opens and I jolt my head up revealing a topless Grayson. Well fuck. His eyes are fixated on my décolletage area.

I break the awkward moment in seconds.

"Hey, is Ethan ready?" My words barely audible.

He makes eye contact.

"Uh yeah... He's just getting changed, you wanna come in or?"

He opens the door wider and gestures.

I crack a smile and nod.

"Sure. Thanks."

I have my arms crossed almost covering my nipples because I know exactly why he was starring.
I walk into the living room and sit on the couch. I hear Grayson walk back upstairs. Thank fuck... I'm not in the mood to be dealing with him and his horny moments. I try to adjust my tee so my nipples aren't visible. I'm sorry but I can't help it. Sometimes I get a little cold and that happens or sometimes it just happens.
I hear Ethan call my name causing me to jolt my head back. I smile like an idiot. I get up and walk into the hall way and boy does he look good.

"About time!" I say jokingly.

He pulls me into a tight hug and I wrap my arms around the nape of his neck. He picks me up making me squeal.

"God! I've missed you!" He says still spinning me around in his arms.

"I'm getting dizzy!" I laugh and scream.

He puts me down and presses his lips on mine. I've missed those minty lips. We break the kiss and I glimpse behind Ethan to see Grayson looking at me. Why does he look mad. It's staring to get a little creepy if you ask me. I quickly look back at Ethan and smile awkwardly.

"We better get going. I'm super hungry..."

I grab his hand and we leave.

I definitely need to have a word with Hannah about this but I know I should just be brave and approach Grayson but last time that happened I slapped him across the face and he clearly didn't get the message.