Chapter 10

I don't think I even want to see Ethan today.  After yesterday I think we both should have some time to think about what we want. If I let Ethan into my life, I'm afraid I'll get hurt... but Ethan is the sweetest soul I have ever known so I know he would never deliberately do that. I can't stop thinking about the way he kissed me and how long he's been wanting to.

I thought we could be friends but it's impossible when we, I mean me, when I have erotic dreams and thoughts about him. Wait, am I the only one who has thoughts like that? I really do wonder how he thinks about me. Man, the things he could do to me... Just the thought brings a tingle all over my body. I mean, I'm gonna sound crazy when I say this but I can't even take a shower without feeling his hands all over me. His touch is so gentle, yet so strong that it lingers on for so long.

I decide to borrow my moms car and drive down to Santa Monica State beach. I need to be away from here. Besides, him and Grayson have plans already and I don't want to be stuck at home all day. I call up Hannah to ask if she'd like to join me and bring Abel too. I adore those two way too much it's disgusting. Friends like that are keepers for life.

"Hey Hann, do you and Abel want to join me at the beach?" I hope she can because I have a shit ton to tell her.

"Hell yeah girl! I'll bring the good food and music and you bring the good vibes. I'll call Abel up and we'll be at yours in an hour." She's always so happy. That's one thing I love about her.

"Yay! That sounds great, good vibes all round man. I'll see you later girl!"

We hang up and I get my things together. I need to let out all of this tension inside me. If Hannah knows she might knock some sense into me.