Chapter 18

~Ethan's POV~

I find it so hard to open my eyes. Man, I have the worst hangover ever and I can't imagine how Mia is feeling. I turn my head and see her curled up in a tiny ball, still wearing my hoodie. I smile like an idiot, how does somebody look that cute whilst they sleep. I grab my phone off the night stand and check the time. It's only 7am so I decide to go down and make us some coffee to ease our hangover. I put on my my light purple sweatshirt and head downstairs. Grayson is still asleep on the couch and everything is a mess. Man, that party was insane last night.

~Mia's POV~

I stretch and roll over to the other side. I wake up almost forgetting where I am. I touch the empty side of the bed but I don't see Ethan in sight. I groan as I try to sit up. Oh god, my head. This hangover feels absolutely awful, I'm never drinking again. I wonder if Hannah and Abel got home safe. I sluggishly get out of bed and try to look for my phone. I look under his bed and find it laying there amongst old socks and a skateboard. I call Hannah and luckily she picks up.

"Hey Hann, oh man do I feel sick. How're you? Did you and Abel get home safe?" She sounds just as sluggish as I do.

"Oh girl, I'm never drinking again. I swear I feel like my head is doing cartwheels and shit... Abel is with me but he's still asleep."

Thank god they're okay. I was such a mess last night and I couldn't even function. Oh shit, I hope I didn't do anything stupid last night, I can't even remember half of it.
Hannah and I say goodbye and I head to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and almost scare myself. What the fuck. I look gross, luckily I find a face towel and take off all my makeup. No wait, I left all my makeup at my place... I can't let Ethan see me like this. I remember having a concealer stick and mascara in my purse. Shit, it's probably downstairs. Okay fuck it, I'm just going down there and looking for it. I put the hood up so you can't see my face.

I try my best not to make a sound but these stairs make a sound every time I take a step. I manage to make my way into the living room; I find nothing. I hear a noise in the kitchen. Wait, is that Ethan? Oh great great great great. I try walking back upstairs but Ethan calls for me.

"Mia, you're awake... How're you feeling? I walk towards him with a sincere smile.

"Morning butt head. To be honest, I'm not feeling so great. I might just go home to freshen up." He looks at my bare face and wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

"Have some coffee first, it'll help." He gives me one of his goofy expressions. Even when I feel like this, he never fails to make me laugh. I nod and we walk to the kitchen. We drink our coffee and talk for a while.

An hour has passed and I'm getting ready to leave.

"Hey, you wanna do anything today?"

"Yeah, sure... I'm gonna go home and freshen up and you can come over to my place in an hour?" I forgot to ask about yesterday night. I definitely think I humiliated myself.

He nods and we kiss passionately. I walk to my door and realise I'm still wearing his vans hoodie. It smells so good. Fuck.