Chapter 1

The heat from my duvet cover wakes me up in annoyance. My room is different shades of orange and the sunlight beams all around. Just six days until senior prom and I can finally plan for the summer. Mind you, senior year has probably been the best for me. Being elected for prom committee means having the best time of our lives. At least I hope so. Let's just say it'll be a hectic few days!

My phone buzzes uncontrollably. Guess who... Ethan. Ugh he loves being a kid and constantly trying to test my patience but in all fairness, we all need that best friend in our lives who will make us laugh till we pee our pants and cramp up once in a while from so much laughter. Ah, he really is a cute piece of shit. I smile like an idiot at his choice of words. "WAKE UP, COME ON!!! LETS DO SOMETHING FUN!!." Senior year hasn't really been the best for him. His girlfriend, Amanda, who he was with for 2 years decided to leave him for a jock who clearly only wanted her for her large looking breasts. Which I think she probably stuffs with tish's. Only way anyone would agree with this is the fact that it looks all bunched up when she tries to run for the bus. But that's none of my business.

I hate how sad he looks sometimes. It breaks my heart seeing him talk about her as if he may still have a chance to be with her again. Nobody should be treated like that. God, I hate her. She can go fuck herself for all I care.

A few moments pass and I realise I hadn't replied back. Oops. "DUDE OKAY!!." I jump out of bed and head to the bathroom to freshen up and take a shower. I slowly take my underwear and oversized black t-shirt off and leave it on the floor. I hop into the shower and quickly tie my long, dark brown hair into a messy bun. It's so hot and sunny out and the only thing I want right now is a cold shower. I turn the shower faucet on and feel the freezing cold water touch my bare skin, making me shiver for a second. Wow, it feels so good and refreshing.

(Omg guys! This is going to be my first fanfiction so all y'alls comments will mean the world, also it'll help me out, love you bbys💕💕💕)