Chapter 17

It's the night of Ethan and Grayson's party. I'm at Hannah's helping her get ready and Abel is here too. I say this all the time but they're so cute together. Both their vibes lighten up a room and makes you smile.
I help her pick out an outfit and go freshen up. I change into a little black dress with thin straps which also hugs my body, it just about covers my thighs. I keep my usual jewellery but borrow Hannah's kinda worn out converses in red and make my hair look effortless. I wonder how many people will be there because their parties are almost usually crowded with people. I touch up my makeup and put on some perfume.
We walk to theirs because Hannah's parents are out for dinner. I'm not complaining, I love long walks and fresh air even though it is a little chilly outside but it feels so good against my skin. The door is already opened and the front yard is crowded with people and red cups on the floor. Wow, people are already drunk and throwing up.
Hannah and Abel go inside and I push pass the crowd trying to find any familiar faces. I get comments from guys as I walk past. Okay, maybe this little black dress was a bad idea. I ignore the remarks and tip toe trying to find Ethan. I see Hannah's bleach blonde hair making me breath out with relief. I also see Ethan and Grayson there. Praise jesus. I know absolutely nobody here. The music is super loud and the smell of alcohol makes me scrunch my nose, but this party does look pretty lit. Let the night begin.

Ethan sees me from afar and yells my name over the music. I wave my arms up and run to him, he has his arms out and I jump on him giving him the biggest hug ever. He puts me down and doesn't stop staring at my face then my body. Okay, I take back what I said about not wearing this dress... Man, the way his eyes concentrate on every detail on my body. He looks at me like I'm a work of art.

"Ethan, Grayson!! This party is too good!!" I scream over the music.

"AYYYYY!!!" They both yell, making me laugh and join in.

"AYYYYYY!!!"

Everybody is dancing and some are grinding on each other. Ethan hands me a cup of vodka. My first sip burns my throat making me squint my eyes and a high pitch scream comes out making Ethan laugh at me. I can't remember the last time I drank alcohol. It's disgusting but I take more sips.

A few hours have passed and we're all dancing. I see Hannah on the table dancing and I join her. We both move our hips in sync and I hold my cup of vodka in the air and dance. We cause a crowd around us as people cheer. I feel so free and the alcohol has kicked in making my surroundings blurry but I feel euphoric. I put my arm around Hannah because of how dizzy I feel and we dance and scream the lyrics to Sugar by Terror Jr. Everybody cheers louder and takes out their phones to record it. I couldn't care less, I'm having fun and this alcohol makes me feel numb but in a good way. I begin feeling super dizzy now and loose my balance and fall to the ground. I laugh while I lay there. I turn my head, still lying on the floor, I see Ethan run over in slow motion and pushes past the crowd of people, he kneels down and helps me back up. Hannah helps me up too but she can barely keep her self up.

"I think you've bad enough to drink!!" The music is was to loud and his voice sounds distorted. I think i'm gonna be sick. I shove people out of the way and run to the kitchen. The sink is occupied with people making out; I push them off and puke my guts out. ohhh shiiiit, I feel awful... Oh god. Ethan runs over and holds my hair back and rubs my back. I puke some more. At this point, I'm humiliated, Ethan has never seen me like this... This drunken mess. I grunt as he holds me and takes me upstairs to the bathroom. Gaaah, I don't feel good at all... My legs feel like Jello and my feet can barely guide me. We reach the bathroom and he picks me up and sits me on the toilet counter.

"Ethan... I'm so sorry..." My words come out in a slur. He laughs and caresses my cheek.

"Baby, how much did you even drink?."

His laugh makes me laugh, I feel like puking again. Uhhh oh. I lean over and throw up into the sink. I can barely keep myself up and collapse on the counter. Ethan grabs a wet towel and begins to press it on my forehead and the rest of my body. It feels good. He holds me up and leans me against the wall, I'm still sitting on the bathroom counter.

"I'm... Never drinking... Again... Gaaaahhh, Ethan." I moan with annoyance. He laughs even more and kisses me on my forehead. He had a few drinks but not as much as I did. He stands close to me and between my legs so I don't fall. He holds the cold wet towel on my head. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry..." I sound muffled.

"For what?"

"Look at how...wasted I am..." He laughs again.

"Baby, don't worry... I get drunk sometimes. Relax." His words are gentle and soothes me."

The bathroom door opens, it's Hannah. I lift my head up.

"Ahhh... My Hannah banana..." I sound ridiculous right now. Oh god.

"Oh girl, what's happened to you." She stands next to Ethan and giggles a little.

"Shhhhhhhh... Can y'all stop spinning... and yelling. I burp. Fuck my life. I'm an actual mess. Everything sounds so loud to me. And my head is pounding.

Ethan plants kisses on my hand, he can't contain his laughter. His laugh makes me want to laugh but I don't have the energy.

"I'll take care of her Hann, go and enjoy the rest of the party." He smiles.

"Mia, come back down when you're ready." Hannah slurs.

God, I can't even move an inch without wanting to puke. My head is leaning on Ethan's chest whilst he is still standing.

"Let's go to your... room."

He nods.

"Okay, let me help you." He holds my waist and helps me down.

"Attagirl."

We walk to his room. He opens the door and locks it behind him. He gently lays me on his bed. I moan and feel like wanting to throw up again but it's just my mind playing tricks on me. He grabs his vans hoodie and I take it. I manage to put it on and plop myself back on the bed. He sits next to me and puts my head on his lap. He caresses my hair.

"You're hilarious when you're drunk..." I still manage to swat his leg but with barely any energy.

"Ha ha... You're funny... If I wasn't drunk right now...I'd jump on you...and give you hella...kisses." I whisper the last word before I completely black out.

He laughs and grabs my hand to kiss it. I still feel him gently caress my hair and my waist. He chose to look after me instead of being at his own party. Tomorrow will hurt like hell. Yay.

(Here's a list of songs that would be playing at the party, you can find these on soundcloud or anywhere tbh :)

• ILoveMakonnen X Coucheron - Tuesday (Remix)
•Tatu- All The Things She Said (Barnacleboi remix)
•Njomza- Talk About It (Prod by the Code)
•Terror Jr- Say So
                     - Sugar
                     - 3 Strikes
                     - Trippin
• Prince Fox -Oxygen
•Frankie Pierce- Frozen ft Emily Bonabon
• Krewella -Can't Forget You (3LAU Remix)
•CRUSH -Luv
• Danelle and Salda -Nobody
• Raye - I, U, Us
• Cartoon- On and On ft Daniel Levi
• Petit Biscuit- Sunset Lover
• Autoerotique and Max Styler- Badman (Torro Torro Remix)