Chapter 56

My eyes flicker open as I lay on my back. I stare at the ceiling. The sun beaming through my curtains making my room feel tender and warm. I adjust my sheets to cover my boobs. I sleep naked, it's so much more comfier.
A few days have passed since Hannah and I spoke. I'm still racking my brain around how Grayson could do something like this, but in all honesty... I hope it's not true and that everything we came up with was just a thought. Ethan and Grayson need to go grocery shopping today and asked if I wanted to tag alone. I said yes. Of course I would, I don't want anything to seem strange between us even though I'm so pissed with Grayson. That bitch Amanda better not have anything to do with this. Okay, enough about him and her... I almost feel sick to my stomach, I need to get my mind off of it. But I need to find a way to ask Grayson and hopefully it's not awkward. Oh god why.
I sluggishly climb out of bed and decide to have breakfast first before getting ready. I feel super hungry and I'm in the mood for banana pancakes. Ugh yum! I put on an oversized tee and put my hair up in a messy bun. The weather is so pretty out with birds singing and the warm breeze flowing through my open windows.
I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I open the patio door to let in some cool breeze. It smells so good out, the nature really relaxes me.
I head over to the bottom cabinet and take out a mixing bowl and a whisk. My mom and Steve are staying over at his mothers place for a family gathering but I'm definitely not in the mood, I have my own problems to deal with. I place the bowl on the counter and grab two bananas from the bowl and begin peeling and cutting them in small pieces to put into the pancake batter. Oh, my god it smells amazing already. I take out a pan and begin prepping it with butter and turn the stove on. I'm so thirsty. I grab a glass and fill it with water and gulp that shit down. The pan starts sizzling so I begin cooking my pancakes.

I place my breakfast neatly on a plate and dig in. Oh yes. I love mornings like this, it's super chill and sunny.
I finish up and place my dishes in the dishwasher and head upstairs to take a cold shower. I'm feeling a little anxious to be around Grayson, even though I shouldn't. He's the one that started all of this.

I head into the shower and turn the shower nozzle on. I undress myself and hop into the bath and let the water gently touch my skin. I lather my body and wash my hair with a strawberry scented shampoo and then condition. My hair has gotten so long, it needs a trim but the only person that cuts my hair is my mom. Yes, my momma. That reminds me, I need to call her before heading out to see how she's doing.

I hop out of the shower and loosely wrap a towel around my body and let my hair air dry.
Okay, now I need to pick an outfit. Yay. I walk into my room and open my wardrobe. I take out light wash denim jeans that sit right above my hips with a cropped black tank and a cropped black hoodie. Wow, black on a hot summers day. Great idea Mia. I pair my outfit with all black nike huarache. These new pair of sneakers were a gift from Steve. They remind me of one of Ethan's pair. Ha.
I sit in front of my vanity mirror and do my usual makeup and decide to tie my hair in a high ponytail. It's too hot to have my hair down, I'm legit sweating up in here y'all.

(This is Mia and the outfit she wears to the grocery store with E and Gray, just for visuals y'all)

I finish getting ready and call my mom. I miss her a ton. Ever since her and Steve got together, they've both been travelling which is actually pretty cool, he treats her well and I'm grateful for that.
We talk for about an hour before saying our goodbyes, it's almost noon so I rush out of the house and make my way to Ethan. He's rung me three times already. Oops. I walk to the door and ring the door bell and wait. Please god, don't let it be Grayson. I hear the door unlock and lo and behold, Grayson opens it and his eyes feel like their staring into my soul. I look away and bite my bottom lip in annoyance. I look him in the face and walk past him.

"Is Ethan ready?"

My voice sounds monotone. Before I can even make it past the door he manages to grab my arm. He's got to be kidding me. I jolt back and loose my balance. I feel the heat in his hand run through my skin. I turn my head to side and say nothing. Why can't he just leave me alone?

He proceeds to form words but I aggressively pull away from his grip.

"Don't... Ever touch me again." I say with a shallow tone.

He smirks and closes the door. I walk upstairs and my feet move before I can even process. I knock the door to Ethan's room.

"Come in!"

I open the door and find him putting his shirt on. Woah.

"Hey! You ready to go?"

I smile as I shut the bedroom door behind me.

He walks over to me and grabs me by the waist.

"God, you look so hot."

His voice is raspy and he can't keep his hands off of me. My mind begins screaming about all the things he can do to me. Fuck.

"We should probably get going, Grayson is waiting downstairs..."

I giggle as he kisses my neck and décolletage. Oh frick. Goosebumps invade my entire body, everything starts to tingle and I love it.

"Or... I could make you feel some typa way..."

He whispers in my ear.

My breathing becomes louder and I can't control my body.
His hands move down my thighs and grips them before picking me up, I wrap my legs around his hips and my arms around the nape of his neck. What am I doing?! Our lips are in sync and we can't stop. Oh lordy.

Out of nowhere a feeling that I can't describe hits me at full force and I stop.

My breathing is shallow.

"We should go..."

My hands cupping his chiseled face. He gently puts me down but keeps his hands on my hips. I feel his bulge against me.

"I can't keep my hands off of you, Mia."

He laughs and so do I.

"Come on, you goof!"

I grab his hand and open the bedroom door. I feel super hot right now but I'm trying really hard not to show it. You see, this is what he does to me.