Chapter 38

I wake up to Hannah snoring beside me. I throw a cushion at her and she jolts making me gasp and laugh. She sits up and gives me the look of annoyance.

"What the hell Mia." She has the cutest frown ever. No wonder people can't take her seriously.

"Damn girl, you snore super loud. What even are you?" I laugh into my mouth.

She grabs her pillow and tries to swing at me but I get up and grab my cushion on the floor. We are now having a pillow fight super early but I need to wake myself up. We fall to the bed and laugh. It's only 8:00 in the morning, but this gives us more time to be productive. I hate feeling lazy, like I always have to be doing something. Maybe I could get some help from Hannah to plan a party, or perhaps Ethan and Grayson could help seeing theirs always seem to be pretty gnarly. But this time I won't be drinking so much because last time I did that, I completely lost control and ended up sleeping on Ethan's bed. Mind you, He took care of me so delicately which was nice but I looked a mess and he's never seen me like that and I probably did some stupid things and forgot what happened.

We head downstairs to grab some breakfast. I think Hannah and I have some things to do today so I can't see Ethan which kinda sucks. I make us some some porridge and cut up some strawberries, banana and kiwi and put them on a plate artistically. I love having those really hearty breakfast meals because it makes me feel so great and after days of not eating well, Hannah has really helped me this past few days. Man, I don't know what I would have done if she wasn't there. I pour in some porridge for the both of us and place them on the table. We dig in a put on some tunes.

"Hey, should I ask Abel if he wants to join?"she picks a few cut up bananas and places them in her porridge.

"Of course! What should we do today?" I say as I take a sip of orange juice.

"Mmm... Road trip?"

"Heck yeah!" I gesture the Rock and roll hand horns and Hannah laughs and does the same. Wow, so punk rock.

We finish up and I place the dirty dishes in the sink and we head upstairs to get ready. I open up my windows for some breeze and head to the bathroom. I need a cold shower, it's getting way too hot for any human to bare, like seriously. I could probably walk out of this place naked... I'm kidding, I'd never do that. I lather my body in a vanilla scented shower gel and wash my hair. I let my body soak in water for a good ten minutes before getting back to reality. I tend to drift into my thoughts way to deeply sometimes. And yes, my thoughts are about Ethan... Only sometimes. Relax. I hop out of the shower and wrap my silk robe around my wet body. I look at myself in the mirror and wipe my makeup from yesterday off. I really need to stop sleeping with my makeup on because it makes my skin super gross.

I walk into the room and hear Hannah on the phone with Abel.

"Okay love, come to Mia's in an hour because we're still getting ready."

I walk to my mirror and begin my makeup. Why are my eyes still red? My bags have sort of disappeared but I'm not surprised from all that crying and sleepless nights. I'm actually a drama queen sometimes, but what happened with Ethan and I wasn't just any teenage drama. It was my first fight with a guy and I never thought it'd hurt so bad. But I'm the happiest I've ever been because of him. He makes me smile a shit ton too. My self conscious laughs. Ugh, I need to contain my urge to make out with him or have those thoughts because people around me notice somehow. Well, that someone being Hannah of course, but still, it's a little humiliating when someone knows your intimate thoughts about someone. I let my hair dry and plait it to give it a more beachy vibe. Hannah heads to the bathroom to get ready. I walk to my wardrobe and pick out black vintage Levi's shorts with distressing on them and pair it with my white knife tank from Are You Am I. I grab my high top vans in white and put on some delicate jewellery. Maybe I should call Ethan to see if he'd wanna join, but he's probably not at home. Ah, I miss him already and it's probably been less than 24 hours. I take out my plaits and tousle my hair to make it look effortless. I grab my oversized light wash denim jacket and throw it on my bed. I hear Hannah yell from the bathroom.

"Mia?! Can you pass me my towel and clothes?!"

I grab her towel and clothing and walk to the bathroom.

I knock and wait.

She crack opens the door and pops her hand out.

"Here ya go. Hurry up because Abel is on his way." I say as I hand her her things. She murmurs and shuts the door.

I walk back to my room and grab my phone, wallet and jacket. My phone buzzes. It's Ethan. My self conscious screams like a kid. Oh god.

"Hey Bup, what's up?" I love calling him that.

"Hey baby, are you doing anything right now?" Shit, does he want to see me?

"Yeah, I'm hanging with Hann and Abel today. I thought you and Gray were out already." I hear a sigh.

"Awh shucks. I wanted to see you and kiss you all over. And then trace every freckle on your body, I know what that does to you." Holy fucking shit. My heart is palpitating.

"Fuck..." I accidentally whisper over the phone.

"What?" He laughs.

"Hm? What? Oh I said, urm... Fudge." Shit, now I've just made this awkward. Great one Mia, nice save.

"You goof..." He laughs.

"So when can I see you?"

"Maybe when I get back? That's if you're not out or asleep. Also I need yours and Grayson's help with my party."

"Ayee party! Sweet! We can definitely help with that."

I laugh.

"Great, urm... I'll call you later on baby." That came out way seductive than intended.

"Okay Bup, I'll speak to you soon." His voice is so raspy. Fuck, that turns me on.

We hang up and I grab my things and head downstairs to wait for Hannah. If I had no plans today I would be with Ethan right now, but I guess it's good for me to spend time without him or else I'll end up having major, major, major feelings for him. Don't get me wrong, I have feelings for him but they're not extreme. Thank god. I hear Hannah open the bathroom and door and she heads downstairs. We sit outside in the front yard and wait for Abel. We might road trip to the beach and eat tons of good food.

(Omg guys! I haven't updated in two days bc the wattpad on my phone completely stopped working and I couldn't access my fanfic in my library, so I'll be updating from my iPad instead. Thank you so so so much for reading this, I love you guys!💜💜💜)