Baby powder

Just relish in that gif for a second.

Anyways, a few things you should know before you begin reading are below:

1. My writing does mature a bit after a few chapters so just bear with me for the first couple

2. All ideas in this story are 100% mine and were not stolen. Yes, I was inspired by some stories here on Wattpad but the key word is INSPIRED.

3. There are a few spelling errors throughout this fanfic because I used my IPod to write almost everything. Autocorrect's a biatch.

4. This story is rated PG-13 for strong language and somewhat controversal things.

5. There were a TON of things that made me want to write this story but the video that inspired me the most is linked above or to the side (depending on if you use mobile or not) All credit goes to Kiley, the video's creator

I truly hope you enjoy this book because months of work went into the making - although there are only about 30 chapters - and thanks to you guys that work entertained a lot of people (surprisingly lol)

You may continue :)

~ K.L

-----------------------

*Teagan*

Old people smell like baby powder. Or at least that's my opinion. After all, once you've been staying with your grandparents for four years you begin to notice the distinct smell. I bought an apartment a few weeks ago but I'm moving in next week so I still have to put up with the house always smelling like someone put baby powder on everything.

I scrunched up my nose and rushed out onto my balcony for some fresh air. Once I was out I leaned up against the railing. Having rich grandparents has it's perks as I had a perfect view of the Rocky Mountains. Colorado wasn't so bad once you got used to the idea that every time you're outside you see drug deals going on and that you could get robbed at any moment if you weren't careful enough.

The scariest part of the state were the gangs. Sure you had your typical high school drop-out kids who thought it'd be cool to get with their friends and commit serious felonies. Then there were the three Denver gangs. The worst gangs in Colorado. I don't know all of their names but the most dangerous gang by far were the Creatures. News headlines gave me enough information to know that they meant business.

When the sun began to lower itself below the horizon, I went back into my room and softly closed the door. Sighing, I looked down at the bracelet around my wrist. "Dammit mom" I whispered.

*Aleks*

"You ready, James?"

"Yeah we're ready"

"Good, you know the boss has been waiting for this shipment for months"

"Yeah I know, so make sure you don't fuck up"

"Got it"

I stuffed the walkie talkie into my pocket and pulled the pistol out of my waistband.

I could clearly see the truck waiting for us. The problem was that the AK Locos were after the same items contained inside of that truck as we were. The solution was that I was gonna take care of any of those bastards that tried to take the shipment before James and Seamus got to it.

I smirked as I loaded the gun and took the safety off. Leaning up against the ally wall I waited for James' signal for me to come out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~