[REQUEST!] Zombies, Bullets, and a Threesome {Gideon & Mitchell}

Author's Note: I do not own the images. Credit belongs to the artist who is from Deviant Art who I believe their name is... rimiter...? Anyway, credit belongs to them! (I love this picture!)

The year is 2066. And thanks to fucking Atlas the world was infested due to a cell manipulation due to the Manticore bomb they eventually dropped all over the world. The after effects were so strong even their on people were no longer safe from the manticore virus as it was called now.

"Fuck." You whisper, shoving your hair from your face as you peek around a corner of an long since abandoned building. Blood was splattered on the streets, weapons were scare, food even more scare, and clean water was only trusted if it was in unopened plastic bottles. A large group of what used to be Atlas soldiers is wandering aimlessly around, the snarls and growls coming from them sounding more and more inhuman every day to you it seems. You've been on your own for a year now. You had seen a few survivors but most of them were shoot first ask questions later and those same people had been overrun by the zombies. It was a sad fact but you knew they had done it to themselves. Loud noises attract them. And so does the smell. You weren't sure how but whenever you got your period they could sniff you out. And the scent wasn't that strong. At least you didn't think so. So whenever mother-nature came to visit you had to hurry and bunker down somewhere safe and hope you had enough food and water to last until it passed... Then you figured out that tampons, as gross as it sounds and is, was a good distraction for them. You could keep them away from a little longer but tampons and pads were almost as scare as food and water if not more so... You duck back behind the side of the building, retracing your steps and disappearing just in time as a zombie shuffles over, having smelled your scent. It let out a howl and you shuttered, taking off at a sprint, your M-16 slung across your back, pulling out your silenced pistol. The worst was when they howled because then the rest of the group would go on the hunt for you until they picked up your scent as well. Tampons. If they smelled any kind of blood it was fine so whenever you found tampons or pads and that scare little bunny rabbit you would drain it dry and soak them in it. You drop one really uick before tossing one to your left as far as you can. They'd pick up the scent no problem as you run to the right. Seeing a house that had been patched up, you jump through the open window, catching your arm on a piece of glass.

"Fucking hell." You curse, ripping off a piece of your shirt and wrapping your arm as best as you can. "Hope they smell the animal blood over my scent..." You mutter to yourself as you move into the shadows of the stairs after pulling the shades. You move up the stairs as silent as the house itself, peeking into open rooms when you hear a grunt. Steeling your nerves, you nudge open a door gently, seeing two men going at it.

"G-Gideon! We... Mm!" The blue eyed man started, his head falling back as his companion thrusts into him, stopping his mind and words short of his finishing thought.

"We can't what?" The other man breathes out into his ear, laughing softly, rocking into the other still.

"W-We can't... D-Do this! Ah! God.. That feels good, Gideon. Fuck." The blue eyed male whispers out, his voice hoarse. You can't help but to watch, eyes wide. You can't seem to pull your gaze away.

"My little dove, you need to relax. We'll be fine." Your eyebrows shoot up. Little dove? You cover your mouth, still unable too look away. Taking a step back, a floor bored creaks and you stop instantly. Both men snap their heads in your direction, drawing their weapons.

"Whoever or whatever is out there, you better come out. Now. Before I fill you with fucking holes." Gideon snarls out, pissed off that him and Mitchell got interrupted.

"I'm coming in. So don't fucking shoot me your prick." You snap back at Gideon. You nudge the door open with the toe of your boot. Their eyes instantly take in the sight of you.

"Damn." Gideon mutters. "You're one hot pussy cat." He says casually, ignoring the huff of jealousy from Mitchell. "But, no where near my little dove." He purrs at Mitchel who huffs and glares again, muttering for him to shut up.

"I by no means intended to interrupt. I heard a grunt and thought that it was a zombie so I was going to back away from the door and floor bored creaked." You say, hands still up, packing more heat than both men combined.

"Yeah, we heard." Mitchell says as he plops back on the bed. "Shut the door."

"You're bleeding. Were you bite?" Gideon asks, not lowering his weapon from you as shut the bedroom door behind you.

"No. Arm got caught jumping through the window" You say moving a hand slowly to remove the bandage and show him your arm. Gideon lowers his weapon but doesn't put it away as he sits in the char by the corner of the room, motioning Mitchell over who's still naked to sit on his lap. With a blush Mitchell moves over to him, straddling him. You can't help but to watch. It had been a full year since you last saw a living human being and you couldn't lie and say you weren't at least A LITTLE turned on by these two. The shyness of one and the out going attitude of the other. You could work with either. You look away as Gideon catches your stare.

"Would you like to join us?" He asks, making you curse.

"Fuck no." You mutter, moving to the covered window and peeking out to look down below at the street. The zombies had caught some poor animal or human and were no longer on your scent so you let out a breath. Gideon slides an arm around your waist, pulling you close and smirking at your shiver.

"You want me... I know you do." He whispers, moving behind you, arms tightly around your waist, pressing into you from behind. "How long have you been on your own?" He asks, whispering the question into your ear.

"It's uh... Been a while." You manage out as he drops your gun belt from your hip, making you reach for his hands. He grabs your hand, making your muscles tense up.

"Relax. We're not going to hurt you." Gideon says softly somehow managing to slide a hand up your shirt. Squeaking, you elbow him in the gut, knocking him back a few steps. Panting, you turn to look at him, cheeks flushed.

"Ass." You manage before pounding on him, making Mitchell smirk. "I'm going to trust you." You start, looking between the two of them as Mitchell moves forward. "Both of you."

"Ah, just so you know? I'm no good at sharing." Gideon says casually before capturing your mouth in a kiss as Mitchell's lips find your neck, his hands on your hips as Gideon massages your breasts.