{Request} The Swear Jar (Sex Scene) {Gideon}

You share quarters with Gideon. Yes, the one and only Captain Gideon. The two of you are room mates... You two are always throwing words back and forth; whether it be teasing, disagreeing, or innocent flirting but, when you had brought out the swear jar and teased him about spanking, you never realized that you had shaken up his control. He had managed to keep his primal urges shoved away for years because no women ever caught his interest. Until you, that is. You're a sight to behold in the way you carry yourself, the way you speak, the way you treat others. But what attracts him the most is the fact that you always keep your cool, and he wants to make you moan out his name. So, when he walks in on you changing, which is a total freak accident because you thought he was training recruits, you are simply to embarrassed to say anything or move even as you watch his gaze move up and down your body. You're frozen in place with your cheeks heating up a bright red. Gideon slowly steps forward out of the door frame, allowing the door to finally close behind him. He turns around and you hear a tapping on the key pad but don't really care since you instantly reach for your blanket and quickly wrap it around yourself. Gideon turns back around and begins unbuckling his belt. You avert your gaze even though you want to watch him. Suddenly, the noise stops and you look up to see Gideon with his arms crossed, a smirk on his handsome face.

"I order you to unbuckle my belt." His words are coarse but tempting. You bite your lip while giving him a smirk of your own.

"What? The mighty Gideon can't get the woman on his own so he has to pull his rank card?" Still, you step forward slowly, the blanket still wrapped around yourself.

"It's not the rank card dear, I know you want me." That makes your stomach flutter but you refuse to show him any sign of reaction. Or attraction. This makes him growl low in his throat. He strides forward, grabs you by the throat and pushes you back against the wall. His finger tips are digging slightly into your skin but it doesn't hurt. You're turned on at his actions because while his hand around your throat distracts you, he's pulling the blanket off of you. When it hits the floor, you come back to your senses. His eyes roam over your almost completely naked body before he turns his gaze back to yours. He smiles roguishly down at you before leaning downward.

"My God, you're a tempting sight (Name)." He words are breathed across your lips as his free hand roams over your skin, down your stomach. He trails his fingers up and down your thighs before trailing them back up again to dance across the exposed skin of your breasts. You gasp at his gentle caress even with that primal look in his eyes.

"It's been hard to control myself around you." And with that, he captures your lips in an intense hot kiss that leaves you both breathless.

"I thought... I never thought you liked me like that." Your words are barely a whisper but Gideon eyes you with a raised eyebrow.

"You didn't get the hints?" He lets out a deep rumble of a laugh as you blush.

"Thought it was just mindless flirting..." You mutter quietly, your face red again. Gideon gently taps his fingers against your chin, causing you to look up at him. He leans down and nips at your bottom lip before leaning back again and eyeing you.

"It has never been mindless flirting. I've liked you for a while now (Name)."

"Oh." Is your soft reply as you grin up at him.

"Now my dear," He says, giving your right boob a firm squeeze. You squeak in surprise at his actions.

"Shall we continue this or should we stop? It's all up to you." As Gideon keeps talking, he moves his hand to your ass where he gives another squeeze. You tilt your head back with a moan.

"Please don't stop Gideon. I want you to take me. Throw me on the bed and show me no mercy. Spank me for all I care!" Your words are a desperate plea as heat pools between your legs at the thought of him between your thighs. You grind your hips into him, earning a moan.

"You're going to regret this in the morning my dear." Gideon states coolly.

"Never." You whisper softly before pulling him in for another kiss, this one rougher than the last. Before you know it, Gideon has you bent over the desk as he kisses his way down your spine. You shiver against the cool metal as it hits your hot skin.

"You've been teasing me for a while with this ass..." He states before giving you a firm slap. You jerk slightly and let out a small cry of surprise as he watches your ass bounce, each slap turning him on more and more.

"Now, you're going to do what I say. So turn around and unbuckle my belt." You nod your head and swallow the lump in your throat. Getting down on your knees, you trace your hands up his thighs before unbuckling his belt. All the while, he watches you, licking his lips in anticipation. You pull his pants down and he steps out of them before kicking them to the side. You lean forward and nibble on the hard throbbing member hidden behind his boxer briefs. He tilts his head back before letting out a deep growl.

"Quit teasing." His breathing is coming out in slight gasps. His large hands tangle in your hair before you smirk. You tug his boxers down before taking in the whole sight of him. Pre-cum drips from his tip as you lean forward and gently lick the tip, tasting him for the first time. His grip tightens at the feeling of your tongue on him. Deciding that you want more of him, you pop him into your mouth, slowly swirling the tip of your tongue around the tip of his cock before bobbing your head down to take him in fully. As you pull back, you gently graze your teeth across him before focusing back on the tip. He moans and you don't stop until you feel him quiver in your mouth. With a grunt, he spills his seed into your mouth before you let him go and swallow everything. You stare up at him from your knees as he peels his shirt off over his head. Your desperate for him now... You want to feel him inside of you, pounding into you as your nails drag down his back. Reaching up, you drags your nails down the front of his chest before pouting up at him in an attempt to be sexy.

"Take me Gideon. I want you to pound into me as I'm crying out your name as I hit my high again, and again, and again..." Gideon grabs you by your wrists and pulls you before leading you towards his bed. There, he throws you onto it and orders you on your hands and knees. You comply readily. He pulls your panties down over your ass before biting you. He then grabs your hips after crawling onto the bed behind you.

"You might want to grab a pillow." You do as your told and bite down on the pillow before he slams into you. The sudden pain makes you cry out a little before you close your eyes. He soothingly rubs your lower back before asking if your ready. At the sound of your moan he begins to move. His rhythm is slow and steady before he picks up the pace. Your grabbing the sheets and calling out his name and for him to fuck you harder when he changes his rhythm to fast and hard. The sound of skin slapping on skin echoes around the room mixed with the moans and grunts of both of you.

"Harder Gideon! Just fuck me hard." You scream out right before you hit your high. You call out his name which pushes him over the edge and he releases himself inside of you. His warmth fills you and you feel yourself smile before both of you collapse on the bed. He runs his fingers through your hair before kissing your forehead.

"Lets do that again sometime." He mutters into your neck as you curl into him.

"With pleasure."