[⚠️] Chokehold {Ghost}

Chokehold by Sleep Token
When we were made
It was no accident
We were tangled up like branches in a flood
I come as a blade
A sacred guardian
So you keep me sharp and test my worth in blood
You've got me in a chokehold
You've got me in a-

"Fucking Christ, (Name)..." Ghost grunts above you, his head dropping back slightly. His lips are parted as a deep moan escapes him. "You're such a fucking good girl for me." He looks down at you, his blue eyes blazing in a deep pleasure. He didn't have to have his mask off for you to know that he's smirking under that damned death mask of his.

"Ghost...~!" Your back arches up off the bed, and he has to catch himself with his hand on the wall of the bedroom. His eye roll into the back of his head and you can't help but let out another gasp like moan at the look on his face. "God!" You moan, your eyes fluttering closed but his free hand moves to your throat, forcing you to look up at him.

"Ah, no. No, no,  no." His accent thickens as he talks. "None of that bollocks. I'm Simon here." He leans down to whisper in your ear. "Now, say my name."

"OH GOD~!" You scream in ecstasy. "I feel like a bitch in heat." You pant out. You might as well be drooling because of the way he's fucking you. He knows how to do it just right. "I just can't get enough of your cock filling me. I need more!" You know it's dirty as fuck to speak like that but you know he won't judge and by the grin you can practically see behind his mask you know he doesn't mind your foul language. Especially since he moves a hand to flick one on of your nipples before gentle playing with it.

In fact, he's absolutely loving it.

"Eyes on me, pup." He says deeply, gripping your breast and making you whimper in exctasy. He's teasing you by calling you pup. He knows you can't help but to be feral with him. He knows he's that good.

"You're teasing me." You whine out at him, watching him as he slow his movements but snaps his cocks back inside of you hard. His act of slowing pulling out before slamming back in is driving you crazy now. But what really gets you is when he tease you with little pumps that really gets you.

"Oh, but I love it when you whimper, pup." His eyes are like stars. He gives you slow pumps, nudging the nerves inside of you repeatedly with gentle prods. "Now beg for me." He demands. You scream in pleasure when he nudges your g-spot a little harder.

"Simon..~! Please!" You cry out, arching off the bed. "Pleaseeee...!" You sob out in pleasure. "I need it. I need you. Fuck me until I cum on your cock." He moans deeply at your begging, shivering. His head lulls back and his eyes roll into the back of his head once more.

"Yes, that's what I want to hear." He says, pulling out of you to move you onto your hand and knees. "Are you ready to go over the edge with me?" He locks eyes with you in the large mirror hanging above your bed.

"PLEASE SIMON!" You're crying, having been denied your orgasm a few times at this point.
You want it.
You need it.
And he knows it but loves playing with you. A smack on your ass makes you jerk forward with a moan.

"I'm going to fuck you." He chuckles, shoving his cock inside of you. He buries himself into you at the new angle, pushing your head down into the bed so your ass is farther in the air. You're panting under him, squirming and screaming in pleasure. "I'm the only one that can fuck you like this, remember that." He smacks your ass again. He is going to leave his mark on you this time and you don't even fucking care as long as he gives you your release. You grind back against him, moving in a certain motion that makes him groan.

"I've been a good pup, Simon." You smirk at him, earning another smack on the ass.

"I guess I shouldn't keep you waiting any longer."

"Otherwise I'll have to go find another cock to fill me." You lock eyes with him in the mirror, smiling like crazy. "What about Johnny?" He rams back into you hard, watching as your face scrunches up and you let out a strangled moan without ever leaving his gaze. His gaze darkens dangerously.

"Watch it." He warns you.

"Or what?" You're testing him now.

"Or I'll break you."

"I've been waiting for you too." He begins to move in and out of you at a fast pace. You bite your lip, rolling your eyes back before moaning loudly.

"You're gonna scream my name and let everyone know you who you belong too." He grunts as you clench around his cock even tighter, coming close to an orgasm.

"Only you Simon!" You scream.

"Who?" He asks again, grinning like a madman behind his mask, watching your ass bounce back on his cock.

"I belong to Simon Riley!" You scream in ecstasy as you jump over the edge finally, quivering and jerking around him. Simon isn't far behind you with only a few pumps and he's filling you. You swear you can feel the warmth of him inside of you. You both collapse onto the bed and he lets you lay your head into the nook of his armpit as you curl up into a ball.

"You're damn right." He says as he kisses your temple through his mask. "And I belong to you."