[⚠️ SongFic!] Favorite Oral? (Part 1/2) {Keegan}

The Summoning by Sleep Token

I've got a river running right into you
I've got a blood trail, red in the blue
Something you say or something you do

"Definitely eating the kitty." David says with a cheeky grin as I'm sitting there with my shot of fireball in my hand, staying out of the conversation but just listening in. The guys locker room talk never bothered me.  Like, honestly? You could actually learn a lot from them. It was interesting but funny most of the time. "What about you guys?"

"I'd rather not talk about this." Kick mutters, his eyes moving to me. But I just shrug at him, lifting my mask enough to take my shot and licking my lips before pulling my mask back down.

"What, you ain't got tongue game, Kick?" I ask him, moving to meet his amber gaze with my icy blue one. I tilt my head, dropping my chin into my hand. "You guys know your locker room talk don't bother me." I shrug again, ordering another shot and some food when the waiter comes over. Keegan eyes me warily.

"Watch the intake, Sergeant." He warns me about my number of shots. I move my gaze to Keegan now and nod at him. He exhales a breath, rubbing his temple.

"What? I'm off for the next few days. I'm gonna enjoy my R&R. I won't get fucked up, Sir. Just a small buzz to relax." I ignore his warning look as I stretch. Ugh, the last few months had been killer. I'm stressed and need a good time to really relax. "Actually, I need to get laid but I know no one can pleasure me how I need. Or how I want." I last too long in bed. Or maybe just haven't had a good partner that knows what they're doing. It's been too long since I've had an orgasm.

"So, what about you Keegan?" Hesh asks him. Keegan's eyebrows shoot up and disappear under his beanie and mask. I can't help but to laugh, covering my mouth with my hand. He gives me a look that tells me to shut up and I just have to look away before I laugh more.

"Yeah, Sergeant, what's your oral?" I tilt my head. "Eating pussy, sucking dick, or are you a bottom feeder?" Hesh chokes on his drink letting out a booming laugh while Kick looks absolutely horrified at my words. Logan sits quietly, probably wondering why he even comes out drinking with all of us.

A taste of the divine
You've got my body, flesh and bone, yeah
The sky above, the Earth below
Raise me up again
Take me past the edge
I want to see the other side
See the other side

Keegan narrows his blue eyes at me, watching me down my shot before glaring at the guys. They take the hint and move back into their own conversations. Keegan shifts in his seat, leaning forward to rest his elbows on the table, covering his mouth a little. I look at him, smiling the tiniest bit, absentmindedly looking at him before turning my attention to the waiter when he walks up with my food.

"Yay!" I cheer happily. "Thanks so much. I didn't have to wait that long." I pop a cheese curd into my mouth, humming happily as its flavor explodes over my tongue. Keegan watches me, waiting. "Do you want some Sergeant?" I move the paper boat of cheese curds towards him. He takes one, eating it quickly.

"Eating pussy is my favorite." He says suddenly under his breath. I halt with my drink half-way to my lips, eyes widening. "No judgment here but, cock isn't my thing." He laughs under his breath, looking at me.

"Huh?" I stare in slight disbelief, unsure of what to say.

"Damn," He smirks under his mask. "Speechless for once, Red?" He tilts his head, leaning back in his seat. "I'd leave you that way all the time. Probably unable to walk too." I suck in a breath, absolutely shell shocked. I clear my throat, cheeks flushing as I take a drink of my soda.