What

I'm a terrible person

"How are you today Y/N?" Dr. Smith asked you with a kind smile that seemed to ease you after the meeting with your brother.

You hesitated before answering. "Eh, I'm good I think. Yeah, good but kinda stressed I guess. There's like a lot going on, you know?" 'Urgh, that sounded pathetic.' You fiddled with your hands in nervousness.

Dr, Smith looked at your face, ten your hands. He raised his hand to his face and took the glasses of and then leaned forward. "Please tell me everything."

You did tell him everything, leaving out a few details. Like, for example that the new guests in your house are from the 19th century.

When you got home later you were greeted by Lin who tackled you in a hug.
"Wow, did you miss me that much?" You laughed.
"What! Nooo!" You kissed his cheek and grinned.

"Y/N!!" You heard from upstairs. You looked at Lin with wide eyes. He smirked and gave you a wink. "Come here." He instructed and took your hand. You walked up the stairs cautiously. "Ehh, what have you done, Lin?" He chuckled. "Patience."  You had reached the top and he had walked you to a door. The door usually led to a large room that you currently used to store stuff in. But when you opened the door you held your breath and when you saw what was there, your eyes widened comically..

So....I'm a terrible human being. I'm sorry for not updating but I have a lot of school and training. Also I have no clue what to write. I'll try to update when I can, but I can't promise anything. And I do need suggestions on what I should write cause I have no clue. So please help me get ideas. That includes what is in the room