stay alive- reprise

ENSEMBLE WOMEN:
Stay alive...
Stay alive...

"oh my Lord, what is happening?" Hercules asked himself quietly.

HAMILTON:
Where's my son?
Everyone just stared at the scene in front of them. If one of them had looked at Hamilton during this they would have seen how he was slowly falling apart once again.

DOCTOR:

Mr. Hamilton, come in. They brought him in a half an hour ago. 

"i can't belive this is happening." John muttered.

He lost a lot of blood on the way over.
"its fine. he will survive, nothing will happen. Everything is good." Washington tried to reasure himself. Vut the moment he looked over at his 'son' he understood how this would end, and he did not like that end.
ENSEMBLE WOMEN:
Stay alive...

HAMILTON:
Is he alive?

DOCTOR:
Yes. But you have to understand
The bullet entered just above his hip and
Lodged in his right arm

"This can't be happening." Hamilton said to himself while he brought his knees up ans hugged them.

HAMILTON:
Can I see him please?

DOCTOR:
I'm doing ev'rything I can, but the wound was
Already infected when he arrived—

"no.." john could feel his sympathy for Alexander grown. all he wanted to do was to take his hand and kiss him so that he felt better.

HAMILTON:
Philip

PHILIP:
Pa
I did exactly as you said, Pa
I held my head up high

"your son was very sweet and noble." Burr tried to say in comfort. Alexander turned towards him "thanks Burr...."

HAMILTON:
I know, I know. Shh PHILIP:
I know, I know High
Shh. I know you did
Ev'rything just right

"well.... Obviously he didn't... Ow.. That hurt" Jefferson glared at Hercules who had just hit him. He couldn't understand why Mulligan was angry with him.

. Even before we got to ten
Shh
. I was aiming for the sky
I know, I know

"but you didn't know Hamil-OOOW- STOP hitting me Mulligan!

I know, I know 

I was aiming for the sky

I know

Save your strength and ENSEMBLE MEN:
Stay alive... Stay alive...

ELIZA:
No!

"Oh poor Eliza." Lafayette muttered. He hadn't said anything in a while. This musical was just one big emotional turmoil and he was in shock.

HAMILTON:
Eliza

ELIZA:
Is he breathing? Is he going to survive this?

"He is currently breating, yes." "If you don't shut up soon, I promise you I will kill you and i'm pretty sure Y/N wouldnt mind, if we told her what you are doing!"

ELIZA:
Who did this, Alexander, did you know?

"I'm so sorry Eliza. I was so stupid and naive. I should have talked him out of it. I'm sorry."

PHILIP:
Mom, I'm so sorry for forgetting what you taught me

"what?" Lafayette asked washington quietly. "I think he is talking abou when she thought him how to count...Oh..Oh my. The boy thinks he counted wrong. He thinks it is his fault." he said with wide eyes. 

ELIZA:
My son

PHILIP:
We played piano

ELIZA:
I taught you piano

"She sounds so heartbroken."

PHILIP:
You would put your hands on mine

ELIZA:
You changed the melody every time

PHILIP:
Ha. I would always change the line

ELIZA:
Shh. I know, I know

"He was such a good boy. I loved him so much." The others where beginning to understand what would happen and they felt their heart break a little.        well. All of them but Jefferson.

PHILIP:
I would always change the line

ELIZA:
I know, I know

ELIZA:
Un deux trois quatre
Cinq six sept huit neuf

PHILIP:
Un deux trois quatre
Cinq six sept huit neuf
 "why are they counting?" "shut up!"
ELIZA:
Good
Un deux trois quatre PHILIP:
Cinq six sept Un deux trois...
Huit neuf
Sept huit neuf—
Sept huit...  

hamitln broke down when he heard Pippa scream over Anthony, and even more when he could se 'himself' reache for her hand and she pushed him away.

Soooo. That's it for a few weeks. I'm leavinf all of me techknology for the next weeks. *gasp!* I'm home again the 28th. sooo take care.

in the meantime. REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE AMAZING AND DON'T LET ANYTHING HOLD YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!