This is weird

So, I published the second part.yeyyy
Word count:1115
Warnings: I suck at grammar and punctuation. Lafayette being protective. And timelines are very wrong, but please just stick with it

He stared groaning and moving. "Alex?" You asked him. His eyes opened. "Y/N, is that you?" You stared at him, it hadn't been a dream.  But before you could answer anything you heard more sounds coming from the kitchen. You turned around, panick clearly written on your face and saw them all. Aaron, Hercules, Lafayette and john. But there where some other people there as well. One guy in a magenta coat thingy and a guy with a sword on his side. Your eyes widened as you recognised Thomas Jefferson and Washington himself. Everyone was taking, panicking. "Shut up everybody!" You scream. All eyes turned to you and before you know it your five friends, that you met five minutes ago, are on top of you. "Y/N!!!" They all scream "where did you go? Y/N, you just disappeared. Where did you go all those years?" You look at them confused. "Wait, what is the last thing you remember?" They look at you. "I died on the battlefield" Laurens tells you. "And the rest of you?" "The last thing I remember is lying in my bed sick." Hercules answered. The rest of the people mumbled alike answers. "So, I guess. You guys have been given another shot at life! That's amazing and cool omg!! Just be careful to not throw away your shot this time." You laughed a little at the reference.
Suddenly Thomas stepped forward. "Excuse me. But who are you, and where are we and how do you know mister annoying over here?" He gestured towards Alex. You looked at him. A bit offended if you could say so. Someone coughed, and you turned around. "I think, what mr Jefferson is trying to ask is: where are we and how do you know mr Hamilton and the others?" The former president asked. "Oh, well sir. That is a bit of a long story. But you see it all stared when I was going home from work-" "you work!!" Jefferson cut you off. "Yes! In fact I do. However.." so you told them about how you had met the five men and the rest of it. "So miss..." "Y/L/N" you answered. "Miss Y/L/N, you are telling me that we are now in year 2017 and that this is our afterlife? Am I correct?" You looked around you, "yep, that sound about right Mr Washington." The men looked at you. Alex being the one to ask you a question first-"Y/N? What has happened since we, you know... died?" Your eyes met him, and you understood how Eliza had fallen in love with him. But you only had your eyes on one man, and he was currently not home. "Ah yes. Alex. Can I call you Alex? I'm gonna call you Alex. Well firstly, we are currently on president nr.45. I absolutely despise him. He's the biggest jerk you will ever meet. Secondly, women have the same rights as men. All people are equal. And lastly, we have something called electronics." The boys looked at you like you had grown another head. They stared asking you all kinds of questions and you answered them all, almost. Everyone was happy with what had happened until they heard about the world wars. They all turned serious and looked at you when Washington had asked you if there had been any major wars. You had to tell them the truth, and to say the least. They where not satisfied. You told them some more about the history and then stared on ranting to them about technology. That was definitely easier said that done. You showed Alex your laptop and opened a blank document and he began to press the keys instantly. Soon figuring out what it did, he stared writing. You where in the middle of explaining the function of a mobile phone, when it began ringing. All the boys let out a little scream while you checked the number. It was Lin, wondering why he was calling you answered while the boys looked sceptical at you.

-Hi babe.
You could hear in the other end. You smiled
-hi Lin, when are you coming home?
-open the door and you might be surprised.
He simply answered uou. You turned around and looked at the boys, who had fear edged into their faces, and chuckled.
-I'm coming.
You turned around and motioned for the boys to stay while you opened the door. However Lafayette followed you, anxious that his friend/motherly figure would be hurt. You walked toward the door. Smiling when you opened it and was met by you boyfriends lips. You heard Lafayette gasp and push Lin off you. "No, wait stop! This is my courter." You told him and Lafayette let him go. "Ehh,Y/N? Who is this and why does he look like Americas favorite fighting Frenchman?" "Really Lin? So not the time. But to answer your question. Come with me. I have something I want to show you. But first, you have to promise me that you won't Fangirl." "Why would I fangirl Y/N?" You laugh while taking his hand walked into the living room. When you got there you found Thomas and Alex tangled up in each other on the ground having what looked and heard like a screaming competition, while the rest of the boys just stood by and watched.

"Jefferson! Hamilton! Realise each other this instant!" You yelled, and they both got of the ground and saluted you. You only smirked. You turned around to see your boyfriend looking at the people in front of him before pinching himself. "Ok. Y/N you owe me an explanation." He simply told you

You told him how you had met them in 1770-ish and that they had been sent here as a sorta after life. Lin only looked shocked at all of them during the whole explanation, before he ran up to Hamilton and hugged him and thanked him for being alive. Alex just looked confused. You dragged Lin off Alex and told him to calm the F down. "Ok" you checked the clock. "It's currently eleven o'clock so we should probably head to bed. Luckily this is a big apartment and you can sleep in rooms two and two, but you have to be three in one." Everyone scrambled up the stairs when you told them where the rooms where. You checked on them all before heading to your room with Lin. You where bother exhausted and fell asleep in each other's arms.