Shopping and an orange

Warnings:Fangirls

The next day you woke up while Lin where still sleeping. You wiggled yourself out of his grip and went to make coffee. But however, when you got out to the living-room Lafayette was there. "Good morning. I woke up early, but didn't know what to do." He told you. You went over and kissed his forehead. Only then you realised that he was still wearing his clothes from the 1700th century. You suddenly got an idea. You screamed as loud as you could and soon all te buys where in the kitchen. Excluding Lin, because he knew that this was the way you woke people up. "Ok, people! Today we are going shopping because you can't go around in those clothes." You told them. They looked at you with their eyes widening. "You are walking in clothes people don't use anymore." You told them. And they all nodded that they understood.

A bit later. While you where all eating the breakfast you had made them which was cereal, because let's face it: cereal is awesome! Lin walked into the kitchen and pecked your lips. You smiled to him when he stared speaking. "I know that it's only six days until premiere, but the cast is exhausted so I called a day free. You ok with that?" "Yeah, sure. It would be nice with a free day. But that only means that we have more time to help our 'sons' adjust to the modern world." He looked at you and chuckled. "Whatever you say love."

Lin decided he was going to take a nap while you end shopping with the seven boys. For that you called him a traitor. So now you where here, at the mall with seven off the founding fathers looking for a store so you could buy them clothes. You where wearing a hoodie with the hoodie pulled up so that no one would recognise you.
After some time you found a store and helped the boys pick out some outfits. Everything was going great until you walked out of the mall and a group of girls surrounded you, while the boys stood to the side. "OMG!!! YOU ARE Y/N!!!" One of them screamed. You tried to quiet them down and get them away. But you soon gave up and signed their stuff and took countless selfies with them. When they left, the 'fathers' all stood at the side while watching you looking tired AF. They approached you carefully and stared asking all kinds of questions. You just walked over or your car and got them seated. You drove in silence until Hercules spoke up. "Who where the girls that screamed when they saw you?" You continued to look at the road while explaining. "Those where fans. Remember I told you about my job?" They all nodded. "Good, that is my job." "Your job is meeting crazy girls" Thomas asked. "No, no, no. I'm an actress and I currently in a new big play called... you know what I won't tell you. It's gonna be a surprise. However those girls recognised me and yeah." They all looked at you weirdly. "So you play like McDuff?" Alex asked. You smiled at him in the mirror. "I actually play in musicals. I don't think you had that around where you lived. But it's like a play where you only sing. We have the first performance in six days. And luckily for you. You will all be there to see me kicking Lin's butt." "What?" That all asked at the same time. You could help but laugh. "No, don't take it so seriously. It's my role in the play." You laughed out.

You soon arrived home and once again helped the boys out of your very big car and then going up the stairs to your apartment. When you got in Lin was watching something about Trump and you both let out an angry sign as he said something about the LGBTQ community, which was extremely rude. You heard a scream coming from behind you and saw all the boys looking at the TV with fear in their eyes. You took Washingtons hand as he was the one closest to you right now. You explained what the black box with moving pictures was. But they still looked confused. They accepted it nonetheless and sat down in the couch while you dragged Lin with you.
You could hear Alex and Thomas start bickering but didn't really care right now. Lin said he needed help with one of the songs from the show, even though you doubted it, you helped him. You walked up to your recording studio. (A/N- idfk, I just felt like putting in a recording studio!) and he stared playing 'say no to this' on his phone, and with that thought you began singing.
After the song you heard someone clap their hands together. You quickly turned around to see john stand there looking at you with big eyes after your solo. "What was that Y/N, Lin?" He asked you. Instead of answering you simply asked "why aren't you with the other boys?" "Well, I had a question so I followed up here and then I heard to sing so I followed your beautiful voice." You looked down blushing. Suddenly a though struck you "how much did you hear? Did you understand what the play is about?" "No I didn't, I only came in at the end. You looked like you where enjoying yourself a lot." Lin laughed nervously. "Yeah, it's a part of the play." "What your doing THAT in the play in front of all the people?!" You simply answered "yes, but not with me, it's not my part. Lin just needed help." You took Johns hand and led him down right after telling him not to tell the other about what he saw and heard.
When you got back down Washington, Jefferson and basically the rest of the boys where screaming at the TV where trump was still on. Jefferson and Hamilton actually agreed on something for once. Which was a weird sight. What they agreed on you ask? "Who the hell is this Trump guy and who does he look like an orange?!" They screamed together. Then looked at each other and shuddered. You stared laughing at their question but soon calmed down. You looked at them sadly and simply told them "Unfortunately he is the president, he was elected a few months ago." All the boys turn to you at that comment. "THE PRESIDENT!!!! WTF?!" You looked at them and stared laughing again.

You calmed down a bit later and put on a action movie- James Bond more precisely. You all fell asleep watching it.