Who??

The next morning you woke up in Lins arms. You snuggled up closer to him and lightly kissed his forehead. "Good morning." He smiled and opened his eyes. "You are beautiful." You smiled, kissed him once and tried to get out of the bed and his embrace. "Noooo, please don't leave." You chuckled. "As much as I would love to stay here forever with you, my fiancée. I can't because-" you were interrupted by a crashing sound from the kitchen. "Because why?" "Because that." You nodded you head towards the door. "We don't want any of the boys to get hurt, do we?" You asked with raised eyebrows. "We don't?" Answered his sleepy voice. You laughed lightly and got out of bed despite Lins protests. You quickly dressed and went out to the kitchen.

«shut up, Laf!" John muttered with a blush on his face. "What is happening here?" You asked curiously. "I was only telling John about how he should tell Alexander about-" he couldn't say anything more because johns hand was now clamped over his mouth. You raised your eyebrows and chuckled. You had a feeling you knew how that sentence was going to end.

"Good morning everyone!!!!" Lin shouted from the door. He took a look at the scene in front of him. "What is happening here?" "Oh, you know. Just a normal day in the Miranda household." You laughed as he came up behind you and kissed your cheek.

One hour later everyone was up and awake. Lin had suggested that you spent the day walking around the city so that the guys could learn about the city so that they could eventually go out without him or you with them. You had agreed and where now on your way out. "So, you are going to show us the whole city?" "Oh no! We do not have time for that! New York City is large!" You and Lin laughed.

Outside the door you looked at the others, waiting for their reaction. "I should have told you this when you first arrived here." They looked at you with questioning eyes. "We live in Washington heights..." their eyes widened. "We live in a place called Washington?" You nodded. "Well, I technically we live in Washington Heights and over there you can see the GWB-George Washington Bridge." Their reactions where priceless. Their big eyes and their jaws hanging on the floor. Should you tell them the rest of it? Yeah, let's do it. "Also...we are gonna walk this way so that we eventually will end up in Lafayette street. We are also going to show you Central Park, ground cero, Empire State and some other things. Sound good?" They only nodded with wide eyes.

Five hours you where all back in Heights. "So" You started, "what do you think?" "It was amazing!" Alex shouted. Lin chuckled and opened the door and there right in front of you stood a man you had never seen before...or had you?

Eyyy!! I'm back from Poland!!!! Also that end was cringy!!!!