Very short untitled chapter

"Lin!" You shouted. You where currently in your comfy clothes that you had changed into after the show. "I'm here sweetie, what is it?" You turned towards him with a shy smile. "I just wanted to see you, fiancée." He chuckled. "You are beautiful, you know that right?" You grinned and nodded. He cupped your face and brought his lips to yours. You could get lost in them forever.

A cough brought you back from the kiss, and you both turned towards Alex and the gang that was standing in the door opening. "So...congratulations, I guess." John said rather awkwardly. Alexander grinned at you. "Thanks, how did you like the show?" You asked. They looked at each other, before George spoke up. "It was perfect. You are really talented, both of you." You smiled at him. In the corner of your eye you could see Lin looking down and blushing. To be told that you were talented by the first president of the United States was not something to take easy on. You nudged his shoulder. "Oh, ehm. I'm glad you liked it." He stuttered our in a little higher voice that his normal. "Should we head home or..?" "Yeah, sound good. It's been a long day and since we decided to talk to the fans before the show it's fine." You answered him, smiling.

Fifteen minutes later, you where all on your way out of the theatre and started walking home. Everyone looked happy. "Oh, I just remembered something." Burr said a little bit unsure. You looked at him questionably. "The man whose name is Chris. Who is he?" Lin chuckled. "I saw that he was sitting next to you. But to answer you question, Chris is a dear friend of mine. He used to play Washington in the show." The fathers looked at Lin and you. "Thanks." You continued walking.

When you got home everyone went to their respected rooms and decided to go to bed. It had been a long night, and tomorrow wasn't going to be any shorter with a two-show night. You crawled into bed and snuggled up agains Lin. "Goodnight, fiancé." He said and smiled into your hair. "Goodnight, babe."

Hi folks! I just wanted to tell you that I won't be updating until Sunday or something next week. We have our autumn break now and my class is going on a trip to Poland to learn about the Second World War. Sorry