What comes next

As the music they all had heard previously heard, they piped up. They all understood that this was a song from the 'king' and where ready to have a good time laughing.
King George:
They say,
The price of my war is not a price that they are willing to pay
"Of course we wouldn't pay for what you did to us!" Alex shouted. The others had to calm him down so that he didn't disturb the others in the theater.
Insane
You cheat with the French
"It wasn't cheating," Lafayette defended.
Now I am fighting with France and with Spain
I am so blue
"Wow, that is really cool, I didn't know that they could make the electromic light blue." John said in awe. "I think you meant electronic light, John." Corrected Washington. John turned red and buried his face in alexanders shirt.
I thought that we made an arrangement when you went away
You were mine to subdue
All the men groaned. They weren't his subject!
Well, even despite our estrangement
I got a small query for yooouu
"Wonder what that is..." Jefferson said quietly.
What comes next?
"We really didn't have a plan at that time." Washington said thoughtfully.
You've been freed
Do you know how hard it is to lead?
"Yeah." Alex said. "We kinda figured."
You're on your own
Awesome...wow
They all burst es out laughing. "Did he just..." Hercules couldn't continue due to almost falling out of his seat.
Do you have a clue what happens now?
Oceans rise
Empires fall
It's much harder when it's all your call
"It was a bit hard, but look at the nation now. If you just ignore the orange, it is a pretty good country.
All alone
Across the sea
When your people say they hate you
"Wait, why are everyone shouting so much?" "I don't know, sir." They all turned toward where they saw who people shouting to. "Ehh, guys? Do anyone know who that guy is?" Asked Thomas. "Oh yeah, I saw something about him on the TV thingy. I think his name is Mike, I think he is the vise-president or something." Alex shrugged. "Well, whoever he is. The People doesn't seem to like him." Hercules grumbled. Finally the shouts quieted down and the music continued.
Don't come crawling back to me
Da da da da da
Da da da da daye da
Da da da da daye da
They where all again Rowling with laughter.
You're on your own...
"It was better than being with you though."