Him

"Ehhhhhhh. Who are you" Lin asked the question on your mind. The man looked at you weirdly. "What are you wearing? What is this place?" Realisation hit you. Of course, why would it be a total normal person. "So which one are you? Charles Lee? James Monroe? John Adams?" He looked at you and Lin. Suddenly his eyes widened as they caught sight of something. You could feel someone pushing you out of the way. "Madison!"

An hour later you had all explained some things about the future. Well, his future. For some reason he didn't seem to want to let go of Jefferson.  "Ok, listen up, folks." They turned towards you with raised eyebrows. "I need to go out for a while. I'm going to meet up with a friend. He and I haven't seen each other in a while. Then I'll go to the pharmacy so that James here finally can get well. You see, we have a lot of medication that you don't have. After that I will go to the hospital" they looked at you with wide, scared eyes. "Don't worry guys, just a checkup." They still looked unsure. You felt Lin come up behind you. "Who is this friend? Someone I know?" You shook your head and laughed. "No, you haven't met him. He lives in England. Also he is married, so you can stop being a jealous bitch." He groans. "Fine, but I want to meet him so that I can warn him to stay away from my fiancé." You laughed and cupped his face. "You're cute when you're jealous." You pecked his lips. "Ok, I'll see you guys later." You found your keys and with one final look at your boys you went outside.

You walked down the street until you arrived your favourite cafe. And there he sat. Your legs started shaking. Would he recognise you? Would he want anything to do with you? Why did he want to meet up? Stupid question, he had probably heard about the engagement. Rumours spread fast. You had already seen the picture of Lin proposing on different magazines. You took a shaky breath and opened the door. Ready to face him. Your brother.