Break-thingy

So... I decided to make a chapter between act 1 and 2. It's called break-thingy because I can't remember the name of the thing between acts. So here you go

They followed the man in black backstage. All around them people where rushing out of costume and into the new one. At one point they could hear Lin singing some kind of song but they where not able to identify it. They just kinda stood there, not knowing what to do until Daveed walked up to them in Lafayette costume. He quickly grabbed Lafayette and Jeffersons hands and dragged them and the rest of the others with him to your dressing room. He decided not to knock and walked into the room with the rest of the guys. And there you stood in all your glory. You had taken off your coat and only sat in the white pants and shirt, and the boots. Daveed rushed up to you and gave you a quick peck on the cheek. You turned towards him. "Daveeeeeed." You whined, dragging out his name. He nodded. "What have you done now?" He smiled nervously at you. "I might have lost my coat for act 2." You groan. At that time Alexander decide to speak up. "Act 2? So you are saying that the show is not finished?" You nod. "Yeah, there are like twenty songs left, probably more. The show lasts until you die." They all stared at you with their eyes now exited, they had all thought the show was finished. "Daveed. Look I'm your dressing room. If it's not there ask one of the 'Schuyler sister'"you said. The boys looked at you as Daveed nodded glumly and walked out the door. "Y/N?" John piped up. You looked towards him. You could see his read and puffy eyes and suddenly felt bad. You opened your arms and invited him in. He ran towards you and sighed in your embrace. "Hey, hey.... it okay. Everything is okay. Your fine. We are all fine. Im sorry you had to 'see' yourself die. But you're back, and everything is fine." He looked up at you and wiped his eyes. You gva shim a quick kiss at his head and smiled kindly at him. He nodded and let you go a bit, but he still held onto your arm. The other guys stared at you longingly. You looked at them. "Oh, come over here guys, it's fine." They all jumped in your ar. and you just stood there for a while.

Suddenly the door opened and Pippa came rushing in with Renee. "Hey Y/N-oh..." she says while looking at you. You laughed and released the boys and gave Pippa and Renee a hug as well. "So how are you doing 'my boyfriends wife?' You asked a bit jokingly. She laughed. "Oh, I'm doing wonderful, mr. president." You all laughed a little. Renee was talking with Jefferson about something and Pippa was talking with john and Alexander. The rest of the your guys talked with each other a bit awkwardly. 'Wow, your guys' you thought pl you where begging g to think that you thought of the guys as your sons. You lived with them, and they confided in you. They liked you and your amazing boyfriend. 'Where the hell is he?' You asked yourself. When the It not weird. Who would have believed that you had some of the founding fathers in your dressing room st your show? Probably no one.

A knock can be heard from your door and you sigh. How many ,ore pope are coming in? You open the door and see Alex Lacamore. He rushes in look rather distressed. Pippa grabs the boys hands with Renee and drags them out. All expect for Washington and Lafayette. "Hi Y/N! We have a problem, a big, big problem." He rushed out. You grabs his arm. "Calm down Alex. What is it?" He looks at you. " jasmine just got sick. She's not able to perform in act 2." You roll your eyes. "So let's just use her side." You say, not knowing what the problem is. "Well, you see...." he starts. You nod your head, encourages him to go on. "She's on vacation. And no one knows the part better than you, expect for jazzy and her. So I checked, and you have enough time between your songs for Washington to change and okay Maria." You look at him with wide eyes. "You want me... to play Maria?" You ask, a bit insecure about the situation. He nods. You think about it for a second before you nod. "Ok, I'll do it." He smiles triumphantly and gives you a high five. "It's showtime Maria!" You laugh and push him out the door. "What was that Y/N?" George asked you. You explain that one of the actor have gotten sick and you need to fill in for her. You do not however, tell them who Maria is. You will let that be a surprise.

"Heyyyyyyy. Y/N!" Lin jumps into the room with the rest of the founding fathers. You laugh and give him a short kiss. Him unsatisfied with the kiss. Grabs your wrists and kiss you more forcefully. You let him, but you soon push him away when you hear someone coughing. There, all the boys stand. Someone looking at you two smirking. While some just looks really uncomfortable. "Sorry..." Lin says, although he doesn't look sorry. Alexander walks up to him "hey, you play me pretty well." Lin laughs, "well thanks, I mean I used a lot of time putting myself in the role." You look up at him and smiles. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." Says Jefferson. "So...I want to know, and I'm sure the rest of us want to know as well. Who made this piece of art? Because i want to meat them." The others nod. Lin and you laughs. "You have already met him." You say. They stare at you with wide eyes. "Was it that Alex guy?" George ask suspiciously. "Oh no, I mean yeah, he helped and he plays the music, but no." They all stare at you. Having no idea of who it can be. You look at Lin. "Actually he is in this room." You say chuckling. They look at you wide eyed. "Are you saying...that Lin made the whole thing... on his own?" John asks. You nod. "Yeah, I like to think I helped though." Lin nodded. Alexander quickly gave him a hug, which Lin hugged back.

You locked eyes with Lin. "So guess what?" He looked at you in confusion. "Jazzy got sick and her side is on vacation." "Are you saying what I think you are saying?" "That depends, what do you think I'm saying." He smirked, "I think you are saying that since we don't have a Maria. You are going to play her between your Washington role." You nodded. And Alexander could feel his breath catch in his throat. So the had included the affair. He wasn't actually surprised, it had been a big part of his life, but he had hoped a little bit. The others looked at Hamilton. They dint know who this Maria woman where, well, expect for Jefferson and Burr. 'Ten minutes to places.' The boys all jumped a it at the sound of the voice over the speakers. You looked at them." It means that it's ten minutes until we are supposed to start. Which means that you probably should get back to your seats." They nodded and stared walking back the way they had come from. Lin gave you a small peck.

The buys continued walking and soon found Daveed running around with his hair down. It looked like it was wild and they all laughed. He stuck his younger out at them. A woman dressed in all black ran up to him with a magenta coat. Jefferson perked is at that. 'Did that mean that Daveed played him?' He asked himself. He brushed it off when they continued walking to their seats. The lights soon when dim and they could hear the dirt notes of the song.