Cinnamon-roll

The bell over the door ringed and you could see the different persons in the cafe look up at you. The man in the corner with the walking stick smiled and you nodded back. A girl looked at you with exited eyes. You guessed that she knew who you were. The barista looked bored to death and was biting on her pen checking her watch every few seconds. Lastly, your brother. His eyes met yours and the closer you moved to him the more you could make out of the freckles that decorated his face and the red hair. He smiled and rose from his chair and engulfed you in a hug. You went stiff but after a while you hugged him back. You sat down watching the others move carefully.

"Soooo..umm." You said unsure. You didn't really know what to do in this situation. You hadn't seen him Eddie in five years. Of course you had talked over the phone but not much either.

"Congratulations on the engagement." He said before you could decide on what to say. "Oh yeah, t-thanks. You've heard about that?"
"Mhm, it's everywhere y/n...so, tell me about Lin." You raised your eyebrows. "What about him? That he's amazing, perfect, a genius? Believe me Eddie: he is the purest human I've ever met. And you should know that. The children of the internet calls him a 'cinnamon roll'." You couldn't help but chuckle at the end.

Eddie looked at you. "Y/N, I didn't mean to offend you or anything. I just asked how Lin was. You might not remember, but I've never met him."
Suddenly you felt a little guilty. Here was your brother who you hadn't seen in many years and the first thing you do is assume that he doesn't like your fiancée. "I'm sorry. I'm just really stressed." He nodded in acknowledgment. "I understand Y/N/N , no harm done." You hummed. "So what did you want to talk about?" Now it was his time to raise his eyebrows. "I just wanted to see my favourite half-sister-" "I'm your only half-sister." "True, but I love you. You know that." You smiled. "I love you too, I've missed you."

You two talked for a long time about everything.
"Why are You in New York?" He smiled. "I'm here to film my new movie" you looked at him questioningly. "You talking 'bout the new 'Fantastic beast' movie?" He grinned. "That's the one!" You talked about that for a while and before you knew it time had flown by and you had to leave to get to your appointment. You hugged your brother tight and promised to call him later before walking down the streets to meet your psychologist.

I'm so sorry that it took such a long time for me to update. I've been in a dark place recently and haven't really felt well enough to update. I'm terribly sorry. But here you have at least one more part