"I actually am excited. I can't wait for the s'mores." Ethan chuckled.

"I'm just excited for the camping part. I love the woods." Grayson smiled at his mom causing me to smile.

He's actually excited for something.

"I just can't wait for you two to be drunk and fall asleep." Cameron laughed making the whole car laugh except my mom and Lisa.

"Oh shut it, Cam." Lisa turned back to face the wheel and we started driving.

The whole car ride we just talked about a bunch of random stuff and the twins seemed to be getting along which made me really happy.

Once we got there we all hopped out of the car and grabbed our bags and the cooler from the back of the car.

We walked down next to the lake where there was a perfect circle of trees for a camp. My mom and Lisa were gonna share a tent, Grayson and Ethan were gonna share, Cameron and I had our own tents.

My mom and Lisa got theirs up fast from past experience. "Nice!" My mom high-fived Lisa.

"Let's go for a hike and let the kids do whatever." My mom told Lisa and she agreed.

"See ya later kiddos! Set up a fire while you're at it!" Lisa giggles before they scatter off.

"That's code for alcohol." Cameron went into her tent and zipped it.

Grayson and Ethan got theirs tents up in no time while I was over here struggling to get the stick into the ground. "Ugh!" I threw my hands up getting frustrated.

Grayson chuckled, "you want help with that?" He walked over next to me putting his hands on his hips.

I nodded, "please!" I practically begged while running my hands through my hair.
He grabbed the sticks out of my hand and put up the tent in less than two minutes.

"There you go." He sent me a smile before walking off to grab the cooler. He really does love nature. It has always seemed to put him in his best moods.

After Grayson helped me set up my tent, I went inside to lay out my blankets and put my bags inside.

After a couple of minutes of getting everything together I crawled out of my tent and stood up straight adjusting my clothes.

I look around becoming confused when I don't see Grayson or Ethan. My eyes scan the woods but don't see them. "Guys?" I call out but the only response I got was from a couple of birds chirping.

I hear leaves crunching and turn around to see Grayson and Ethan both tackle me onto my back. We fell onto a huge pile of leaves. "Holy shit!" I mumbled to myself trying to get my heart rate back on track.

"Haha!" The both laugh to each other with their arms pissing me down.

"Rude!" I whined.

"What? Did you think we got hurt? Or vanished?" Ethan stuck out his bottom lip mocking me.

"No but I wish you did!" I giggled pushing them off of me.

"Awh don't be butt hurt Ad." Grayson sits on his knees.

I walked to my tent grabbing a white beanie from inside.
"Are you guys gonna help me get some wood or what?" I laughed placing the beanie on top of my head.