"It most likely is true, it ain't no secret that Chelsea goes both ways." Yanna butted in. She knew it last year when Chelsea came up to her and Tati and asked if they wanted to have a threesome and they said hell no and Chelsea tried to play it off as a joke.

"She gotta be looser than them tracks in her head." Yanna joked making Laiyla and Havana scream in laughter.

"You mean." A deep voice said. Hands landed on yanna's shoulder and she tilted her head upward to see Aaron and another boy beside him.

"I'm not and hey Aaron." Yanna replied. Aaron removed his arms from yanna's shoulder and walked around to sit in front of her. Xavier did the same.

"Wassup Havana and Laiyla." Aaron spoke. They spoke back. Havana eyed Xavier like some eye candy. She had had a crush on Xavier since the sixth grade but was too damn scared to talk to him.

"If it ain't the only and only tiyanna. I'm Xavier, you can call me xavi." Xavier held his hand out waiting for yanna to shake it. Yanna firmly shook his hand while admiring his handsome features.

"I wanna apologize for giving you a concussion. I know it must be hard." Xavier apologized. Yanna gave him a small smile. She already liked Xavier and could tell that he was respectful and honest. She liked that about him.

"Thank you for apologizing you're forgiven." Yanna told Xavier. Xavier blew out a breath that he had been holding. He didn't know that it was going to be this easy. If he would've known that then he would've been came to her.

Aaron admired yanna. Everytime that he saw her, she looked even more beautiful than the last. He liked that she didn't pile tons of makeup on her face or wasn't scared to wear her natural hair despite what society has to say. She repped her culture and was proud to.

"Bet, so when are you and my bro Aaron gonna get married." Xavier inquired looking between yanna and Aaron. Havana and Laiyla giggled. Aaron held a smirk on his face while yanna stale faced him. Xavier was already getting on my nerves but in a good brotherly way.

"Bro she don't like me." Aaron said putting himself on the spot. Yanna's face fell a little. She never said she didn't like Aaron. Of course she didn't know him to like him but she did think he was fine. Aaron eyed yanna to see what she was gonna say. Sometimes he wondered what went on in that head of hers.

"I didn't say-" yanna started her sentence but stopped making Xavier laugh.

"So you do like him?" Havana and Laiyla questioned at the same time. Everyone was looking at yanna and she felt highly uncomfortable, she hated to be put on the hot seat. Yanna's eyes darted towards Aaron and he started to smile showing his pearly whites.

"I didn't say that either. Xavi I'm starting to regret forgiving you." Yanna snapped playfully. Everyone started laughing at the table.

"Oh forreal? I was just fucking wiycha." Xavier said getting up from the table and placing his hand over his heart. Yanna cracked up. She reached out for him.

"I'm sorry xavi. You can't leave." Yanna played along with xavi. She knew him and her were going to be the best of friends.

"Fine this is the last chance for you to cherish my love." Xavi said sitting back down. Aaron shook his head with a small smile. He liked that yanna and xavi had gotten along with xavi so quickly. They were acting like they had known each other for years on some brother and sister type bond.