26

I almost didn't recognize him from the curls but that face is unforgettable. It is the one and only Jack Avery.

Jack's POV

Almost a year ago I had joined a boy band, Why Don't We, and we have become so successful in such a short amount of time. Today we are having an early celebration with friends and our amazing team.

Today is also the day Daniel, my bandmate, finally let's the rest of us boys meet his girlfriend.

I've spent a lot of time with boys in the band and we are all best friends now. There's the smart sassy blonde, Corbyn, the small baby cheeks, Zach, the eldest father figure, Jonah, and the giraffe that plays hundreds of instruments, Daniel.

We're all single pringles except for Corbyn and Daniel. Daniel's girlfriend is the most recent new edition but we know nothing about her. I think Daniel is too shy to share anything about her. He's been a little more private now, which I understand because if the fans were to find out they would flip their shit.

But finally we get to meet her. I'm quite nervous because she seems to make Daniel very happy.

I get up from my bed and head downstairs to help the rest of the boys set up for the party. Zach is not helping much but instead making a bigger mess.

"Zach, you suck at hanging up streamers. You're officially on balloon duty," Corbyn said as he handed Zach a pack of colorful balloons.

We got the place looking fresh and then the food got here. I tried my best not eating everything before the people got here. Soon some people from management showed up and some great friends. The boys and I have become good friends with our manager's daughters, Aspen and Atallia and they've come to celebrate with us.

The party officially started at 7 but I didn't leave my room until 7:17. Once I did I found my way through a small crowd of people. Everyone was mostly outside. I tried my best to be a good party hostess so I stopped to talk to people. I just said the casual "hey" "hi" "how's it goin'."

It took me a bit of time before I found the boys. They were standing in some sort of semi circle talking in the yard. I made my way towards them when I heard my name be used.

"What about me?" I asked and they all turned around. I scanned everyone's face but then stopped when I noticed a girl by Daniel's side. But not just any girl.

Addilyn Summers.

We stared at each other for a while until I glance towards Corbyn as he talked. "Addilyn here is from Pennsylvania just like you."
"Oh cool." It took me a seconds to connect the dots but I eventually found out why she was here. She stood very close to Daniel and he watched her with so much intensity.

"You must be Daniel's girlfriend. I'm Jack." I reached my hand out for her to shake. She was very hesitant and looked confused.

*****
This chapter was very longer so I was going to break it into two part but the next part completely erased and now I have to rewrite all of it :(

Comment, vote, share to make me feel better