4

***Sorry I forgot to put in the pictures in the first time. But they are in now.

Addilyn's POV

It is currently Friday night and I'm texting Jack to find out where our date is tomorrow. He won't tell me which is starting to irritate me. How am I supposed to get ready if I don't know where we are going. I gave up on texting him and just called him. He picked up after two rings. "Jack, please just tell me where we are going," I pleaded.

"If I tell you then it won't be a surprise," he responded.

"Why does it have to be a surprise?"

"It just does, okay?"

"Fine but at least tell me what I should wear."

"Well if you're leaving it up to me, I say wear nothing"

"JACK!!" He started laughing.

"I was just joking. Just wear something casual but still look good."

"Okay, I guess that helps. Goodbye Jack Avery."

"Bye babe." I could hear him chuckle as I hung up. It took me a few seconds, but then I realized he just called me babe. Babe, what a clever pet name, I thought sarcastically.

-THE NEXT DAY-

It is two o'clock on Saturday and I am just hanging around my house waiting until it is time to get ready. I then make a quick realization that my house is boring so I text Kim to see if she wants to go to Starbucks. She said yes so I quickly grab my keys and hop in my car. She lives in the same neighborhood as me so it doesn't take long until she's in my car.

"Heyyyy Girl!" she shouts as she gets in the car. I say hello back. "Are you excited about your date today?"

"Kind of. I'm a bit nervous though. He won't tell me where we're going."

"Oooo a surprise. That's romantic."

"Or inconvenient. Or creepy. He could kill me." She chuckled at that remark.

"That's not what you're wearing, right?" she asked while examining my clothes. I was wearing black Adidas sweatpants and a pink t-shirt. I wasn't planning on wearing this but she didn't know that so I decided to mess with her.

"Why? Is something wrong with this? I thought it was cute." She looked at me with a 'are you serious face'.

"Not that it's bad but this is the same outfit you wear when we binge watch Netflix and have a shit ton of ice cream. I thought you would actually wanna try for your date with Jack freaking Avery." She wasn't wrong, this shirt has earned the title of ice cream attire.

"Yeah yeah, you're right. I already have an outfit picked out."

"Can I help you get ready?"

"I was waiting for you to ask." She gave a squeal. We got to Starbucks pretty quickly. We got our drinks and talked about other things, mostly other people's drama.

It was a little after three when I started getting ready. I got this outfit out of my closet:

I did my makeup and had Kim do my hair:

It was 4:30 when I was ready

It was 4:30 when I was ready. Jack was picking me up at 5. I was pushing Kim out the door so that she wouldn't be here when he got here. I was sitting on my couch when I heard a two knocks on my front door.