17

Addilyn's POV

Tonight, Jack and I are going to our first party together as an official couple. It has been a couple weeks since our drive-in movie date and he asked me to be his girlfriend shortly after that. Things are a little different now. First off, more people talk to me now that I'm Jack Avery's girlfriend. Not that I needed more friends but it is kinda nice. Jack wanted to start picking me up for school but that is strictly Kimberly and I's thing. I was nervous that Kim and I would start being distant because I have a boyfriend now and that's what always happens but we are still going strong. I've actually been on the hunt for her future boyfriend.

Kimberly was at my place getting ready and Jack was picking us up in a few. I was wearing this outfit:

Jack picked us up and drove over to his friend's house where the party was

Jack picked us up and drove over to his friend's house where the party was. It was pretty crowded and the air smelled like a mix of cologne and alcohol. When we entered his friend Chad came up to us. They did some weird handshake and then Chad gave Kim and I a hug. Soon another dude came over, obviously drunk, and hung on Jack. "Jackkkk, buddy," he started, "you need to try this dude." He handed Jack a red cup and was now swaying side to side, not able to keep his balance.

    "What's in it?" Jack asked.

    "Trust me dude, some pretty magical stuff." Jack looked at the cup for a minute and shrugged. Kim, Chad, and I shook our head vigorously, telling him not to do it. He took a very small sip and spit it out. He had a look of disgust on his face. "I don't know why I did that. That was terrible."

    "Well what else were you expecting from some random drunk kid?" Kim asked.

    "True." Jack said. I grabbed his hand and lead him away from the weird child, Kim and Chad following. I took them to the dance floor and forced Jack to dance.

As we were all dancing I noticed Chad and Kim talking the whole time and then I had a light bulb. I left Jack and pulled Kim away from them. "How about Chad?!" I asked with too much excitement. She was confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"How about Chad for your love interest?"

"Chad?" She took a second to think about. "I never even thought as him as an option."

"Yeah I know but he is a perfect option. He's nice and funny and just perfect for you."

"You're right but I don't even know if he feels the same."

"Leave that to me." and with that I dragged her back to the guys. I went up to the kid in charge of the music and requested a slow song. He played one and I went back to the group and pulled Jack away from them so they were alone.

Jack put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders but I was too busy watching Kim and Chad. "What are you looking at?" Jack asked.

"Shhh, I'm busy." I couldn't hear from so far away so I watched their mouths to try to figure out what they were saying. I watched Chad's mouth as he asked Kim to dance and saw her nod her head. Yes! It worked. They were dancing and seemed happy. I focused my attention back on Jack. "Oh, now you have time for me," he said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah, you'll thank me later." We continued to dancing and we joined them after the song.

For the rest of the night we all hung out and had fun. Kim stayed the night at my place after Jack dropped us off. I asked her about Chad and she said there might have been some sparks. We were like little girls all night, talking about boys and giggling.

*******

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :))

<<<Vote, Comment, and Share>>>

I also have a WDW fanpage on insta @wdwglasses

Follow if you want :))