16

Addilyn's POV

As soon as I stepped outside I noticed a big difference. His car. Jack was not driving his car but instead a shiny red convertible. My jaw dropped and I looked over at Jack. He just smiled and opened the passenger door for me.

"Jack, how the heck did you get this car?!" I asked once he got in on his side.

"A friend," he answered with a wink. We started driving and the sun was starting to set. I thought this would be the perfect time to play the perfect song with the top down just like a movie scene. Jack put the top down and I let the wind brush past my face. It was quite the experience.

We finally got to our finally destination. It was a drive-in movie! I love drive-in movies. "Jack, how did you know I love drive-in movies?" I asked.

"You told me, on our 'first date'. You said you loved drive-in movies because your dad used to take you here all the time when you were younger. You also loved that Gilmore Girls episode with the red convertible and drive-in movie." Wow, I am shocked he remember all that. I hadn't been to a drive-in movie since my dad passed away but now felt like a perfect time to start going back. I am really impressed and so happy that I might actually cry.

"Hey what's up? Is it too soon for the drive-in? We can go and -" I stopped him.

"No, it's perfect."

"Then why are you about to cry?"

"Because it's too perfect." I stopped the tears before they fell and gave Jack a giant hug. "Oh wait, it gets better." He kept the top down and hopped to the back of the car, motioning me to follow. Once I got back there I saw he had a huge container of popcorn and other movie snacks, along with soft blankets.

The movie was starting and Jack moved closer to me, putting his arm around my shoulder. I rested my head on his chest and enjoyed the movie.

I'm probably going to get a bunch of cavities from tonight but it was all worth it. By far one of the best nights of my life. After the movie we just stayed a while and stared at the stars. And we talked. Oh man, did we talk. We became so much closer.

When he took me home, he walked me to my door. We just stood there for a while and then he kissed me. It was a magical kiss. It felt like it lasted forever. But then it had to end and went inside. I watched him drive off in the convertible, the convertible he get just for me. I stayed up late texting him, not wanting to go to sleep, not wanting to let this night to end. Eventually it did, but I kept replaying it in my dreams. His smile. Those curls. Him.

*******

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :))

<<<Vote, Comment, and Share>>>

I also have a WDW fanpage on insta @wdwglasses

Follow if you want :))