Chapter 41

(RONNIE'S POV)

''Think he will ever talk to me again'' I asked Donna. ''Yeah babe of course he will, once he relises this wasn't your fault'' I sighed. ''It was my fault'' she looked at me confused '' if I didn't put my drink down at that bar and turned around I wouldn't be here nothing would have happened and would still have a boyfriend'' I said on the verge of tears.

''He is better off without me, I cause nothing but heart ache to him, just tell him I cheated simple as, he will get over me eventually if he asked what's wrong I am hung over nothing more nothing less'' .

''I know what happened'' I heard form behind me causing me to turn around to see Bradley with his hands in his pockets.

''I will come by in the morning ok'' Donna said I nodded and hugged her goodnight and she walked out I bit my lip and looked down at the ground and he walked over and sat on the chair in front of me.

''So the doctor says you might have cancer'' he asked breaking the awkward silence I nodded chewing on my cheek and I looked up at him and I saw hickeys on his neck I winched at the sight and look down at my hands.

''I need you to promise me something Bradley '' I looked at him he nodded. ''If I have cancer'' he shook his head'' no stop, if I have it, and I don't beat it, promise me you will always put Harvey first and keep him safe, don't give him to your mom or mine, if he doesn't have me he will need you, promise me you will keep him safe for me and make sure he grows up into a respectful man'' I said he sniffled.

''You're not going to die Ronnie'' he moved forward taking my hands I shook my head.

''Bradley''.

''I promise I will'' he whispered I nodded and he looked at me and I touched his neck and he looked down I faintly smiled. ''I don't blame you Bradley'' he shook his head.

''I thought you cheated I was annoyed, I still couldn't go any further than make out with her'' he said I nodded.

''If I knew you were drugged I wouldn't have left you Ronnie'' he added looking at me

''I know you wouldn't have but everything happens for a reason'' I said. ''You're going to be fine Ronnie'' I nodded.

''I hope so''.

***

I was finally released from hospital after 3 days and thank god it turned out someone mixed my blood samples up and I haven't got cancer, but my heart goes out to the person they mixed mine up with. When I came home I spent the entire day with Harvey, even though it was 3 days it felt like I haven't seen him in years. I put him down at 8 and I went into my room and sat on the bed looking around. Myself and Bradley well we eh we took a little break from each other, this week just caused so much stress so a few days apart then we will sit down and talk things out but for the time being my status is ''it's complicated ''. I changed into my Pj's and I went down stairs and I cleaned the house but took It easy, I was still feeling a little nausea but the doctors said that will past in a few days once everything is completing out of my system.

@ronniebieber: Thanks for your get well soon wishes; I am back to myself, thank god <3

I put my phone on charge and I made sure the doors and windows where closed and I sat in the living room and closed the blinds and I put on ''friends with benefits'' and put a blanket over me and watched the movie in peace and quiet well that was until my cell phone and house phone started ringing making me nervous as they rang together and I reached for the house phone and got up and walked into the kitchen while I answered.

''RONNIE'' Evan shouted/cried.

''What Evan what's wrong'' I panicked.

''I-It's L-Lisa a-and D-Donna they are k-killing them'' he cried.