Chapter 20

(RONNIE'S POV)

''Happy birthday'' Lexi shouted running into my room I chuckled.

''Thanks sis'' I yawned and kissed her head then the door open and the rest of my family and Bradley walked in with a birthday cake I groaned covering my face.

''Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Ronnie, happy birthday to you'' they all sang I smiled and blew out the 19 candles and they all cheered.

''Happy birthday sweetie'' Laura kissed my cheek.

''Thanks mom'' I yawned.

''You slept 14 hours how are you tired'' I yawned again shrugging then I felt a wave of sickness come over me I cried and closed the door with a slam as I got up everything in my stomach. My ribs hurts from heavy and I crushed my teeth and walked back out and got back into bed.

''Give me an hour or so and I will be down '' they nodded and walked over I pulled the covers over my head and closed my eyes and I heard movement in the room and the covers lifting up, I opened my eyes and Bradley moved closer to me, I moved my head over and laid on his chest.

''You baby still bloated '' I nodded.

''I'm not dehydrated of anything, I am going the toilet, I don't get what's up'' I said and he rubbed my belly.

''Could be your period'' I shot my head to his.

''Bradley'' I hissed.

''Oh hush it it could be ''.

''I don't know, I will tell the doctor next week when I see him''.

''So you up for dinner tonight or you want to stay in bed'' I looked at him.

''You book a table'' he bit his lip nodding.

''Well then yeah I will be fine'' I smiled.

''You sure we can always go another night''.

''No it's fine babe'' I said playing with his chain on his jean pocket and we spent an hour or so in the bed then I got up showered dried then dressed then headed down stairs.

''How you feeling hun'' Laura asked.

''I don't know one minute I feel like going mad next I am sad and hungry, my head is messed up'' I mumbled and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and sat on the chair.

''That's strange'' I nodded.

''So anyway your present'''.

''No, no I said I don't want anything I want gifts or whatever to go to the hospital'' I said.

''Yeah we can do that later but we needed to get you something'' Justin waved me off and pulled me too my feet and put his hands over my eyes and walked me out of the kitchen and around in circles.

''I will get dad'' I warned him.

''Ok just walk straight now'' I done as I was told and I heard a door open.

''Step down'' I stepped down.

''Ready '' I nodded and he took his hand off my eyes.

''Happy birthday''.

''Get out'' they smiled.

''You got me a BMW convertible '' I asked they nodded I screamed jumping up and down and hugged the bonnet of my new car.

''Thank you thank you thank you '' I hugged Laura and Justin and ran back over and sat in my car.

''Oh my god this is amazing I look so good in this car'' they laughed and I started the car I clapped my hands and reversed it out the open garage and backed it into the garage once again.