Chapter 10

(RONNIE'S POV)

''You are so grounded when you go home ''Justin shook his head dragging out the ''so'' I sighed and fell down on the bed. ''Dad I am 18 seriously you treat Carson with more freedom than me, I won't regret these tattoos because they mean something to me, I always say to you the only one who can judge me on my past is god''

''And the one on your side huh'' I sighed. 'That says '' What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'' and I totally love that one, I have been close to death twice hell I even died and I came back stronger than that, I'm sorry you are disappointed but I like them dad and it's my body'' I said to him he looked at me.

''Why can't you just do as I ask you, I said one tattoo a small one and you come back with two big ones''.

''Excuse me, I always do as I am told, damn dad what the hell has got into you the past few week you are such a jackass'' I said and he looked pissed I sighed and sat down.

''You know dad you used to be cool but now, now you are boring and I am really thinking about moving out'' I said.

''To were, where are you going to go Ronnie'' he crossed his arms I looked up. ''York University'' I said. ''College'' I nodded

''You need an interview to get into there and money''. ''I have money I haven't touched the money you put in my bank account when I was in NYC and I done the interview the night before we came and I got in, I just need to confirm I am going'' I said

''So what you are moving now'' Bradley asked I sighed and looked at him. ''Thanks for letting me know that Ronnie'' he said and walked out.

''Ugh Bradley just wait'' he slammed the door I fucked my clutch at it and groaned in anger of everyone pissing me off.

''Dad I know I am not 21 but I am 18 and I need to live a little, you let my brothers come and go as they please they are grounded and humble but me, I am a prisoner because of you telling Mandy I am not to be out at night I had to be in at 9 every night, a 18 year old had to be home by 9 you have any idea how humiliating that it '' I asked. ''No because you lived your childhood, yeah grandma wasn't blessed with millions of dollars but you still lived a child hood I never had, all I am asking is to let me live my teenage years'' I said he sighed and sat down on the sofa beside Laura who was looking between us both.

''I never had to deal with the teenage daughter, I never taught I would have you with me so I never prepared I am still getting used to it Ronnie, I am afraid encase something happens to you with them sick bastard out on the streets pulling girls into vans, you may be able to fight a girl or two or, hell even a man but not 2 or 3 of them Ronnie''.

''I know that dad I know where I should be and were I shouldn't, the most places I will be is Donna's Lisa's or Bradley and I am safe dad I always text you telling you I am ok you need to lay off because in a few years I will be moving out'' he let out a deep breath and nodded.

''Ok I will back off but that doesn't mean you don't have a curfew and you still have to come and ask me things'' I nodded and put my pinkie out, he smiled and wrapped his around mine and hugged me.

''But your still grounded when we go home'' ''Yeah was kind of hoping you where forget that '' I stood up he smiled.

''Mom want to see my tattoo'' she nodded I turned my back and I grabbed a towel and I wrapped it around me and turned to my side pulling my shirt back and showed them.

''it's lovely, did it hurt'' I shook my head. ''Not much Bradley was talking to me distracting me, and speaking of him I need to go talk to him'' I said buttoning my shirt back up and pulled the towel from underneath me and threw it on the bed and I kissed their cheeks and I walked out of the room and I knock on his door, I heard footsteps and the door opened and he looked at me and sighed opened the door wider and I walked in and sat on Evan's bed and he walked down to his bed and sat on it.

''I only said that to him to make a point I would leave '' I said he nodded I sighed and got up and walked down and sat beside him tilting my head to the side running my fingers up and down his arm.

''I'm sorry please don't be mad at me '' I pouted my lip he looked at me and groaned and he look away but brought his finger to my lip and pushed it back in I chuckled and bit his finger and sucked it sexily he groaned I smiled and climbed over him and I laid down beside him.

''Bitch'' he mumbled I smiled turning on my side facing him he turned on his winching I pulled a painful face.

''I'm ok babe'' he reassured me I nodded.

''How long will it be till you are better'' I asked him.

''Doctor say 8-10 weeks I will be able to move '' I nodded.

''Won't be getting laid for a long time'' his eyes widen.

''I would take sex over pain any day '' I rolled my eyes.

''Not happening''.

''Ugh come on Ronnie it's been a year since I had sex, do you have any idea how turned on I get seeing you in little dresses hell I would have pounded you in that tattoo place if it wasn't private area'' he said desperate I smiled and kissed him mumbling no he groaned.

''But I can give the next best thing'' I said he smiled and laid on his back I laughed and leaned over him and kissed him and I moved down took his shorts and I took his hard shaft out and yeah you can imagine the rest.

**

''I don't want to go home'' Evan whined I chuckled and put my bag over my shoulder and I sat at the seat in the airport while we waiting for Justin's plane to load up.

''You know where a great holiday would have been '' everyone looked at me. ''Somewhere in Europe where it's raining, we are always in the sun I think for a change like the UK would be better''.

''London'' Laura and Madison gasped in unison Justin and Chris glared at me so I looked down fighting a smile off then someone sat beside me, I turned my head to see Bradley I smiled and he kissed my cheek and rested his hand on my thigh.

''What date you due Madison'' I asked her she looked up at me. ''December 12th sweetie'' I smiled.

''awh cute, a Christmas baby''.