Chapter 29

(RONNIE'S POV)

''You sure this will work'' I asked Bradley.

''Yeah it will just get her out of her house and say you are going for a walk to the beach and you need your friend'' he said I nodded to myself and parked in her drive way.

''Ok boss I hear you'' I said getting out grabbing my bag.

''Right I will see you in a while hopefully, I love you''.

''Ok babe I love you too bye'' I said and I hung up putting my phone and car keys in my bag and put it over my shoulder and I knocked on Donna's parents front door.

''Hey gorgeous'' her mom said.

''Hey she in''.

''In her room try get her out of it '' I nodded giving her a smile and I headed up to her room and I knocked on the door hearing her mumbled come in and I opened the door seeing her watching ''the vow'' with tissue and ice cream.

''Ok I had enough of this crap'' I said turning it off and I took the ice cream off her and put the duvet off her.

''Go get a damn shower Donna we are going out'' I said firmly she frowned.

''No Ronnie no'' she mumbled.

''Don't pissed me off Barlow, I haven't hung out with my best friend in three weeks because she is hibernating, now if you love me and your niece or nephew you will come out with me because there is only so much a pregnant chick can take sitting in'' I said she sighed mumbling fine I smiled proudly and she went into the bathroom and I routed through her closet for something nice and I took out skinny jeans nice ankle boots and an off the shoulder sweater and a side bag grabbing underwear I put them on the toilet and she thanked me as I closed the door and I sat on the bed putting the tv back on and ate ice cream.

''Hypocrite'' she mumbled to me I laughed and she left her hair wet giving it a nice curly style and put some light make up on.

''We're we going''.

''The beach I need a nice long good walk to get this baby out of me'' I said patting my belly.

''You got big''.

''Hmmm only 6 weeks left'' I said and she smiled and genuine one.

''I can't wait''.

''You and me both'' I chuckled standing up.

''Ready'' she nodded and we headed down stairs and her mom came out and smiled Donna groaned.

''Everyone listens to pregnant women '' I said her mom laughed and hugged us both and we headed out to my gorgeous beauty red car and I drove towards the beach listening to the radio.

''It's nice out for September'' she said getting out.

''Yeah it is, but you know what the heat is horrible while pregnant bad enough can't get comfortable the heats just makes it harder'' she pouted her lip and linked arms with me I smiled and we walked down the path talking about the baby and when my little one getting here then I said lets walk on the sand and we walked down steps to the sand.

''This is a private beach Ron'' she whispered.

''So'' I shrugged and I got to the sand and looked at her, her mouth part as she looked in front of us seeing Jake standing there holding a single red rose I smiled.

''Well go then'' I said she looked and me biting her lip I smiled and she walked over he looked at me and winked I smiled and walked back to the steps I looked over my shoulder and I saw him wipe her cheeks and I couldn't help being silently awe and I walked back up the steps.