Chapter 18

(RONNIE'S POV)

''Dad I am fine seriously I am '' I groaned sitting down on the bed. The past forty minutes he has been asking how I am, wanting to know every detail.

''I don't like you being down there Veronica'' I growled.

''Dad I am fine honestly nothing else is going to happen, I have to go now we are going to the carnival so I will ring you and mom tonight, don't worry dad love you bye'' I hung up before he could say anything.

I shook my head frustrated after an hour talk ''That man drives me mad'' I gave Jake his phone back and walked into the bedroom.

''Are we still going carnival'' Donna asked.

''Only if you're up for it'' she nodded. ''yeah I am so we go at 7'' I nodded and laid down on my stomach.

''You coming back the pool''.

''No going to chill out here get a shower and all'' I said and put my head in a pillow I heard the front door close and talking in the living room then about 10 minutes later the other side of the bed sinked a little and an arm was draped over my back, I turned my head to Bradley and gave him a small smile.

''How you doing baby'' he whispered rubbing my back, I turned over on my side my arm over his resting my hand on his shoulder.

''I'm ok yeah'' I smiled at him rubbing his ear lobe.

''The manager said we can have this room for 4 extra days after today'' he said I nodded. ''So are we staying'' I asked.

''It's up to you baby''. He put his hand up my top and rubbed my back. ''What's the others think''.

''They are up for it''.

''Fine by me'' I pushed him back and climbed on top of him and kissed him, he smiled rubbing my bum and shoved his tongue in my mouth I groaned and ran my hand up his chest out the side of his neck.

''Yo bro are you co- whoa'' I turned my head to see Jake standing there fury in his eyes .

''Knock in future'' I said.

''Bradley a word'' he said plainly I looked down at him he gave me a small smile and I got off him and laid down on the bed and he got up.

''Bradley meet me in the shower'' I shouted smirking knowing Jake be fuming. I laughed to myself and walked into the bathroom and I striped out of my bikini and I got under the warm water and I let it run over my face I heard laughing and the bathroom door opened.

'Screw you man she's my girl'' Bradley shouted and closed the bathroom door.

''What he want'' I asked him as he striped to his birthday suit.

''Oh just the whole I know you are together but I don't want to see that stuff'' I rolled my eyes and put some shampoo in my hair and I stepped back at he got until the water closing his eyes I smiled he is so hot.

''Thanks'' he laughed.

''What'' I asked.

''You said I am so hot so thank you'' I laughed.

''Inside thought put you are welcome'' I put some shampoo on his hair and washed the bit of hair he has then I finished mine. I closed my eyes and I felt something brush past my nipples making me open my eyes to see Bradley staring at them I smiled and drenched my hair and he looked at me and kissed me I smiled and wrapped his arms around his neck and he picked me up and my back touched the wall I flinched over the coldness but got used to it and I felt how hard he was, I reached down and I guided his shaft to me and he pushed his hips up, I moaned and he drove into me slowly, I moved my lips from his and trailed kisses from his mouth to ear.

''Hmmmm Brad'' I moaned he picked up his speed and my moans were louder, I put my hand over my mouth stopping me from screaming with Jake outside.

''So fucking sexy baby you're are so fucking sexy'' he growled sucking my neck I tilted my head to the side.

''Yes baby faster...hmmm just like that just like that '' I moaned not caring.

''BRADLEY'' Jake screamed.

''YES BABY YES BABY YES HARDE YES BRADLEY YES'' I shouted moaning and chuckling he laughed driving himself deep in my womb and we both reached out climax. He looked at me and chuckled and he carefully put me down and kissed me. I washed myself then we both got out and wrapped towels around and walked into the bedroom.

''I will kill him'' I heard Jake hiss.

''Oh grow up you idiot she isn't a child they were dating months before we were and you don't hear her giving out about her brother having sex with her boyfriend'' Donna said I sat down on the end of the bed towel drying my hair and I moisturized.

''Seriously don't do it around me'' he growled.

''I just gave you sex there''.

''And I can go all ay but your brother is outside and you're a screamer so we can't '' I gasped and slapped his arm and I stood up and I brushed my hair and I put my hair dryer on and I dried my hair and he left the room and I straightened my hair then I got dressed then headed into the living room and plonked down beside Jake.

''best sex ever'' I sang he glared at me I sniggered and put my feet on his lap and took the remote from him and changed the channels.

''How you doing babe you ok'' I asked Donna she yawned and nodded then smiled, I smiled and put on MTV and laid around until 7 o clock we all headed down to the car park.

''See you later'' I kissed Bradley he slapped my bum and walked over to Evan's car I chuckled and got in my car with the girls and I pulled out first and the followed as I lead the way to the carnival.

''Here's to night of fun'' I said getting out of the car and the guys walked over to us and a bunch of girls ran over to them they smiled and walked past them to us and Bradley took my hand and pulled me to him and leaned down a little and kissed me softly I smiled.

''Ready'' everyone nodded and we paid in, well the guys paid us in and we walked into the grounds and it was amazing different rides everywhere. We went on the nitro, thunderbolt, energy storm, yo yo and the super shot drop tower then we walked around and the games.

''Awh look at the teddy bear '' I gushed dragging Bradley over to the stand where it was.

''How much'' I asked the guy.

''$5 dollars for 3 balls'' I gave him $5 and unfortunally I missed I sighed sadly.

''Oh well'' I shrugged and walked off only to be pulled back.

''You want that bear'' I nodded.

''Well then I will get you that bear'' the girls awed I smiled and he gave the 10 dollars and got sick balls his first 3 he got two cans down.

''Woohooo baby '' I cheered he laughed and he knocked the 3 cans down.

''YAYYYYYYY'' I cheered and he pointed to the teddy and got it and turned to me I smiled.

''For malady'' I smiled.

''Thank you'' I kissed his cheek and cuddle the teddy he smiled and put his arm over my shoulder and we walked around the carnival going on the bumper cars the haunted house and around 10pm we left happily and headed back to the hotel.