Chapter 34

(RONNIE'S POV)

''Damn shawty you look hot'' Bradley growled from behind me I looked down at my clothes. ''I'm wearing gym clothes'' I said he walked over.

''Yeah and you looked fucking sexy in them'' I rolled my eyes he rolled his and wrapped his arm around my back and went to kiss me but stop hearing Harvey crying making him groan I smiled.

''This is the life now'' he shook his head. ''No way, just because we have a child no way is he hogging all your time so that's why this weekend mom is minding him so we can have some together''.

''No'' I shook my head.

''Yeah Ronnie'' I moved away.

''No he is only 5 weeks old I'm not getting rid of him already, you can wait alright I'm sorry but he is number 1 now and I don't want to leave him'' I said and picked my bag up and I walked out into the living room and I picked him up.

''Now, Now baby mommy is here it's ok'' I cooed kissing his forehead he cried but not as loud, I sat down on the sofa and gave him his pacifier and I rocked him from side to side.

''Mommy won't be long, you and daddy are going to watch TV '' I whispered and kissed his head and I handed him to Bradley and he started crying full on tears rolling down his face I frowned.

''It's ok Harvey '' I said putting some honey taste on his pacifier and put it in his mouth and he stopped crying I stood up looking at Bradley.

''I'll be no long than 2 hours ok'' he sighed and sat down. ''You can leave him now but not for a night'' he mumbled I frowned.

''Bradley don't be like that please''.

''Like what, wanting to spend some quality time with my girlfriend, sorry for wanting to alone with you''.

''You know things would change Bradley, we have a child now we can't just give him to our parents for a night in, he is our child not theirs'' I shot back he rolled his eyes.

''Just go Ronnie, go on your pissing me off as it is'' he growled I sighed and kissed Harvey's head and I picked up my gym back and I walked out of the apartment and headed to the gym that was here in the apartment complex.

''Hey'' I said to the lady at the front she smiled and I put my bag in my locker and took my hand towel out and bottle of water and I walked out to the gym and I started on the treadmill ignoring people looking at me whispering and pointing. I spent 40 minutes on the treadmill 20 walking 20 jogging then I went on the bike for 30 minutes then I done half an hour of sit up and push up then I called it a day and headed back into the locker and I grabbed my bag and I went into the showers and got washed got out then I got changed into some leggings and an off the shoulder top and I headed back up to the apartment.

''How was he'' I asked walking into the living room.

''Fine'' he said short and simple I sighed and went into the kitchen and put my dirty clothes into the washing machine and walked back out to Bradley who was putting his jacket on.

''Where you going'' I asked sitting down.

''Home, haven't been there in a while'' he said and kissed Harvey's forehead and grabbed his car keys and walked out I frowned at the door feeling nothing but hurt because I done nothing wrong.

''Let's bath you baby '' I said picking Bradley up and walked into the bathroom I had already done his bath out the perfect temperature and I put him in he cried a little but then he settle enjoying it.

@ronniebieber: He is frowning because he got a bath :) Via Instagram .

I changed him and I gave him his last bottle for the night and I put him down at 7pm and I changed into my Jammies and I made myself a mixed salad and I cleaned the apartment folded his clothes and put another wash on and while I was putting them away I moped the floors then the washing machine was done and I put the wet clothes on the balcony.