Chapter 5

(RONNIE'S POV)

''I DON'T CARE YOU WALKED OUT OF THAT RESTURANT ANY THING COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU'' Justin shouted. ''WELL IT DIDN'T I STILL HAVE ALL MY LIMBS NOW BACK OFF DAD I DID NOTHING WRONG''.

''YOU ARE GROUNDED TODAY AND THE REST OF THE HOLIDAY''.

''I DID FUCK ALL ''.

''WATCH THAT FUCKING MOUTH YOU LITTLE CHEEKY BITCH '' he fumed and slapped me across the face I gasped as did Laura I touched my cheek and his eyes widen.

''Ro-''.

'Don't touch me '' I said and I walked out of the room and tears ran down my face.

''Ronnie '' I turned my head to see Jake and Bradley they looked at my face and saw the tears and heard shouting coming from the Presidential suite they put two and two together and they looked at the suite. I walked to my room and I slammed the door close and I laid on bed and I cried, my dad hit me one person I thought would never hit me and he did.

''Ronnie please open the door'' he knocked on it I sniffed and I put my iPod in the docking station and I put it on loud and laid down on the bed putting a pillow over my head and the knocking stop, I sighed and sat up against the head board ignoring my phone ringing from him. After about 2 hours I picked up the hotel phone.

''Hi can I get 2 liter's of vodka a bucket of ice and 2 large bottles of coca cola a large packet of Doritos and M&M's please the yellow ones sent up to room 1223 and charge it to Justin Bieber and take a 50% tip'' I smiled to myself.

''Yes Ma'am be right up thank you'' I thanked him and I opened the balcony door and sat out of the cushion chair then there was a knock on the door I looked through the pip hole and I opened it.

''Thank you '' I smiled at the boy and I closed the door and I picked up a glass and I poured raw vodka in it and I threw it back I growled a little over the burning and I done it again then I make a vodka and coke and sat on the balcony, it was only 11am so the sun was bright and shining right in on my balcony so I spent my morning there getting drunk, very drunk.

''Vron'' I heard Bradley say I looked around confused then I leaned over the balcony he was 2 rooms down I looked at him.

''You want company''' I nodded and I walked to the hotel door and I opened it and went back out the balcony.

''Shite Ronnie you drank most of a liter'' I shrugged my shoulder and looked out at the clear blue sky and he sat down beside me. For someone who drank pretty much a liter of vodka I wasn't pissed I was a little dizzy but I couldn't get drunk because I kept repeating that slap over and over again.

''What he do'' he asked. ''Slapped me'' I said he gasped and crouched down in front of me tilting my held up and he gasped I closed my eyes and he kissed my cheek ever so softly.

''You need and ice pack it's going to bruise I will be right back '' he said and walked into the hotel room I leaned my head back and drank the rest of the vodka then I started feeling light headed and I stumbled back into the hotel room as the door opened and Bradley walked in followed by Justin.

''I have a head ache'' I reached for headache tablets. ''No, no you just drank a litre of vodka'' Bradley took them from me I sighed and sat down on the bed.

''Get out of here now Justin, I don't want to talk to you or see you ever again I-I h-hate y-you '' I said trying not to cry while looking at the ground I heard whispering and the door closed a tears feel down my cheek I felt warm hands wiping them away and I opened my eyes to see Bradley he wiped under my eyes and put the icepack on my cheek in winched in pain.