Chapter 7

(RONNIE'S POV)

''Where is the fucking ambulance'' I cried cradling Bradley face.

''On the way'' Jake said from behind me I cried and Evan kept his pressure on his side.

''Bradley open your eyes please open you eyes'' I kissed his face and they slowly open.

''You're going to be ok baby I promise but you need to stay awake ok you need to keep them eyes Brad please'' he closed his eyes slowly and opened them again, he lifted his hand and help mine trying to squeeze it.

''I l-love y-you R-Ron'' he whispered and his eyes closed.

''NO, NO, NO BRADLEY WAKE UP PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE WAKE FUCKING YOU UP CAN'T DIE ON ME I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH YOU CAN'T DIE'' I screamed shaking him then I felt arms wrap around me and pulled me up.

''No I need to be with him get off me'' I screamed. ''Ronnie baby stop he has to go the hospital'' Justin said I turned around and I started crying into his chest and I got a massive headache and I felt the ground go from underneath me.

***

Beep... Beep... Beep....Beep....Beep

I woke up hearing the noise of a machine; I groaned and opened my eyes seeing myself in a white room. I sat up blinking trying to think why I am here then everything rushed back to me, I pulled the wires from me the beeping getting louder and I ran out of the ward.

''Bradley Brown where is he'' I asked the nurse.

''He is still in surgery both of your families are in the waiting room'' I walked into the waiting room and everyone looked at me and Laura got up and hugged me and I started crying all over again.

''T-this i-is m-my f-fault'' I cried. ''No sweetie it's not'' I nodded.

''I-If I-I d-didn't l-leave y-yet h-he w-wouldn't b-be i-in h-here'' I cried.

''No this isn't you fault baby, it was the scumbag who were hiding across the street from you guys'' I looked at her confused and raised my eyebrows.

''The police got CCTV from the town road that has an angel on the entire street for the clubs and they saw two people in the black and they were pointing a red light against your back, Bradley moved you to the side and they shot him''.

''It was meant for me'' I whispered she looked down.

''Ugh that boy is so fucking stupid he shouldn't had done that '' I shouted.

''He loves you''.

''Yeah he loves me now he is going to leave me heartbroken if he doesn't wake up'' I said and I walked out of the hospital I had my shoes in my hand and I just walked to the beach that was literally outside the doors of the hospital and I sat down tears rolling down my cheeks.

''Veronica Bieber or should I say Ronnie'' I turned around to see a blonde girl standing behind me I stood up looking at her confused then I coped on to who it was.

''Carla'' I snarled she smiled.

''I take it you survive'' she chuckled '' if you want a job done you do it yourself'' she lifted her top up and took a gun out my eyes widen she laughed and I looked at her.

''I missed the bullet but Bradley didn't '' I said.

''What '' her mouth dropped.

''Yeah you little buddy shot him and now he is fighting for his life'' I stepped forward not caring what she has in her hand.

''You cheated on him, you lost him then he fell in love with me''.

''She should love me '' I laughed.