Chapter 6

(RONNIE'S POV)

From: Bradley

You awake?.

To: Bradley

Yes can't sleep ...:/... come up?.

I hit send and I turned the telly on, it was 3am and I couldn't see because anytime I close my eyes my mind goes back to today.

Knock, knock, knock.

I got up and I opened the door to Bradley I smiled and let him in and I walked over and got back into the bed, he laid down on the other side of me letting out a long ass sigh.

''Anytime I close my eyes I see it'' he mumbled. ''Same, it's like I am reliving everything over and over again'' I said he looked at me ''What a holiday''. ''Tell me about it'' I sighed.

We stead awake for hours talking about everything we have been up to in the past year talking about things we done together when we were dating then the sun came up and we decided we would go down to the pool and get the best chairs.

''I love this'' I mumbled he hummed from behind me putting his head phones on, I stood up and I undid the back of my bikini his eyes widen I mentally chuckled and I held my hands across my chest and I laid down and moved my hand and rested my head on my arms and closed my eyes and after a few minutes I felt sleep taking over me.

''Ronnie'' I felt someone shake me I didn't move until water was poured on my back I moved my head to see Bradley. ''It's 2pm'' my eyes widen.

''Whoa '' I said and I tied the back of my bikini then I turned around laying on my back.

''Where is everyone''. ''Over at the pool bar eating you coming''.

''No I'm fine''.

''Ronnie you haven't eating anything in 2 days''.

''Not hungry Bradley'' he sighed. ''Go seriously I am fine'' I kicked his ass he fought a smile off

''You me are going for food tonight and if I have to force it down your throat so be it'' I saluted him and he walked over, I fell back on the bed and looked up at the sky then yawned.

''Ronnie'' I turned my head to Justin.

''Here to hit me again'' he winched and sat down.

''No I am here to say sorry'' I rolled my eyes.

''Ronnie I am I hate myself for hitting you, I was just so angry any could have happened to you''. ''I was perfectly fine''.

''You were still walking around a different country alone''.

''I wasn't alone, I was sitting on the beach with Bradley but you never let me explain''.

''You were'' I nodded. ''Ronnie I am so sorry I honestly didn't mean to hit you, I never raised my hand to a women before and it's killing me I hit you'' he said and looked crushed I nodded.

''Ok you're forgiven'' his eyes widen.

''I am '' I nodded.

''Only if you let me live and when everyone is going out to the clubs I can go'' he groaned.

''Not like anything will happen to me when my brothers are around or my cousins and Bradley '' I said he sighed and nodded.

''Ok fine'' I smiled and leaned over and hugged him.

''I really sorry honey''. I nodded ''I know dad let's forget it happened yeah'' he smiled and nodded.

''So you have to eat''.