Chapter 35

The rain, just slight but had somehow managed to wet their clothes. Manvi knew she should be feeling cold but cuddling in his warm embrace and staring at nothing in particular in a deserted meadow it felt strange yet comfortingly warm. She felt Virat move but she didn't want to change the position they were in, it felt so right that if she could she would stay like that forever.

Virat could feel her objection in moving, the way she was cuddling into him more was clearly saying her wish however he also wants to get moving. It had stopped raining but who knows for how long, getting soaked and falling ill was not what he wants for them get out of this outing.

Manvi frowned when he moved her apart from him and stood up, dusting his pants. Virat forwarded his hand for her to take,

"Come we should get into the car before it starts raining again,"

"It won't and I want to stay here," She pouted,

"We'll come here on another day, chalo"

"No... not another day... I want to be here today... now"

"Okay, then we'll go have something to eat and comeback... I am sure you mustn't have had any breakfast..." Virat looked at her with raised brows.

True, she didn't have anything to eat from last night, but she wasn't hungry and she certainly didn't want to leave this place for some food.

Manvi shook her head, denying and being rigid on the place she was sitting, which felt chilly without his presence.

"Manvi come on now..." Virat didn't want to force her however her being stubborn wasn't helping him in anyway,

"No... matlab no..." Manvi didn't want to give up even though she was starting to shiver slightly when she spoke,

Virat sighted then looked around before bending and gathering her in his arm as she gaped at him, then started screaming,

"Chodo... chodo... Nahi..." Manvi couldn't believe that he just carried her to take her somewhere without her consent, she started squirming and twisting, trying to make him give up but he was too big and strong compared to her that it didn't bother him at all. She stopped squirming but started shouting at him again, "this is not fair... you can't manhandle me, aap bohot bure ho," she hit his chest and frowned when shook his head and smile threatening to appear on his face. She wanted to say more but shivered when a chilly breeze bathed the both of them with its presence, warning and alerting them about the rain which was going to bless them with its company.

"This is why I am asking you to get into the car," Virat looked at her huge innocent eyes which were staring back at him, realizing her blunder. She felt so light and fitting in his arm, that he didn't feel as if he was carrying a grown up girl and walking pretty fast too.

"But I wanted to stay," her voice was disappointed as she placed her head on his shoulder.

"I will take you here on another day, on a bright sunny day so that we could stay for longer, ab open the door," he lowered her a bit and she opened the door for him to place her on the seat, she wondered why she didn't ask him to let her walk after she had agreed to go back anyway.

Virat started the car and turned on the heater, smiling at Manvi who beamed at him, they drove further away into the beautiful village which was awaiting their presence.

When Virat drove into the resort, Manvi was dumfounded with the tranquility it carried, the greenery so fresh and vast, the intoxicating scent of fresh flowers and sand and the overall exquisiteness of the surrounding was just so irresistible.