Blushing

Alfred's POV

I smile into the camera as it was recording "Yo, everyone, it's Alfred Jones and I'm here with a new video!" I grin excitedly "So recently I've come across a challenge that's fairly new to 2018, it's called "The Blushening", it's pretty self-explanatory, you have to get your victim-of-choice to blush!" I then smirk mischievously "My victim is going to be my boyfriend, (Y/N), if you guys want to know more about him click on the on the link below and without further ado, let's get started!" I pumped my fist in the air and turned off the camera so I could set up the first attempt at making my bae blush.

*Timeskip*

I found (Y/N) in the living room, I grin and place my camera in the small plant on the coffee table when he wasn't looking.

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

"Yes, Alf?"

"Spell me"

"M-E, me"

"You forgot the D"

"What? There's no D in me" He said confused.

I smirk deviously "Not yet!"

His eyes widen "Really, Alf?"

D*mn! He didn't blush. I frown.

*Timeskip*

I peek in to see (Y/N) making lunch for me and the states. I grin and set up my camera by the door.

I tiptoe quietly behind him and grab his butt making him flinch.

"Alf? What are you doing?"

I smile innocently "Oh, me? Nothing" I squeeze his backside and knead it lightly in my hand.

He groans silently, but still no blush.

"Hey, (Y/N), are you a parking ticket?"

He looks at me with a raised eyebrow under his mask "What? No"

"I think you are, because you have fine written all over you!"

He sighs as my hand moves to his front.

*Timeskip*

"I just don't get it, Cali!" I throwing my hands up in exasperation.

"Well daddy, pops is one of those loving people who don't get flustered so easily, you have to come up with a pick up line that applies to him, look up things about his country, whatever you need to do so his face'll turn into a summer strawberry!" California said seriously.

I jump up excitedly "Yeah! Your right! Thanks, Cali!" I run out of her room towards my study.

*Time skip

I've been on the computer for a hour, so far I've found out that (Y/N)'s money-maker back in the day was circuses.

His country's first circus, Sonnenuntergänge und Sterne, the owner, Fred Shawn, made a deal with P. T. Barnum, they joined their circuses together for a one-week special performance.

I scroll down the website and stop at a grainy looking picture from 1872, my eyes widen from what I see.

*Timeskip*

I look directly into the camera "OMG, dudes, I found something that will definitely make (Y/N) blush!"

I point the camera on front of me and walk towards rec area, it's basically where the states can build whatever and just basically tinker on stuff.

My bae was working under his plane, probably upgrading the engine. He had a tank top that looked like it would tear in half any time from his massive build.

"Ahem!" I said getting his attention.

He peeked from under the plane and smiled "Hey, Alf"

I can imagine my subscribers going crazy for his hot accent.

"Can you come here for a sec?" I request.

"Sure," He complies and stands up, he walks until he's in front of me "What do you need, My Little Hamburger?"

I turn the camera to show his masked face, he raises an eyebrow.

I showed him the picture making the it wasn't shown on the camera for privacy's sake.

The old, grainy picture showed (Y/N), in a colorful leotard, he was posing with his arms in the air while his legs crossed in a ballet position, spotlight shined down on him, all around was tons of people, they appear to be cheering and laughing happily, you could vaguely see other people in various other colorful costumes.

What was most interesting was that (Y/N) appeared to only be 13 in the picture, the photo was obviously old.

(Y/N)'s eyes widen and, finally, his face exploded into a red hue. I grin wildly and quickly take a picture of his red face and embarrassed face.

I turn the camera back to my face "Well, that was me doing "The Blushening",  I hope you enjoyed it and let me know what I should do next, and please, stop commenting to do a strip tease, I gots a boyfriend!" I grin and turn off the camera.

I laugh at his, still shocked, face "I'm totally going to show the states this!" I smirk evilly and start running out of the room.

"Wait! Alfred, wait!" I hear my bae call out "Don't show anyone please! I'll do anything!"

I pause and turn back to him "Anything?"

*Timeskip*

"Alf, this outfit is too small for me" (Y/N) says trying to pull down the bottom part of the outfit.

"I know!" I grin evilly as I watch him struggle to cover himself.

He was dressed in my April Fools Day costume and it was obviously too small for him.

I lay back on the bed as he awkwardly makes his way over and sits down on the end of the bed. I crawl over to him and lay my head on his lap, I could clearly feel him through the fabric.

I start moving my head around on purpose, I hear him release a groan. I could feel him harden under the apron.

He was restraining himself, as per my demand. He was basically at my complete control because of the picture in my possession. And I was loving every second of it!

I suddenly sit up and walk over to my closet, I pull out a suit "Put this on" I say smiling mischievously.

He looks uncomfortable with the problem between his legs, but none the less complies. He took off the outfit and slipped on the suit.

Once he got his mask on, I open the door and step out "Follow me, Butler" I say.

He sighs and does so.

We get to the kitchen where the states are waiting for their dinner.

"Hey, guys!" I grin.

"Hi, daddy! What's with Pops?" California asked.

"Yeah, why is he so dressed up? Are you two going on a date?" Louisiana questions.

"Well, let's just say I found some really good blackmail and now we have a butler! Ta-da!" I present (Y/N) to them.

"Sometimes I wonder why I put up with you" (Y/N) grumbles.

"You can't stop loving me, that's why!"  I grin "Plus, you can't say "no" to this booty!"