World Tour!

siruk, bisabb, ryjs = سيرك، بسبب، ريجس

3rd POV

The World Meeting was taking place and the usual things were done.

Italy talked about pasta.

Japan and Hungary read yaoi together.

Prussia bragged about how awesome he was.

Canada was invisible to everyone except France, (Y/N), America, and Prussia.

Germany yelled at people to shut up.

China was cuddling with his panda and rambling about Hello Kitty.

Russia was sitting there watching the chaos with a smile.

France would try to grope England and made multiple innuendos.

England would punch France and call him a 'Bloody Frog'  with a glare and a blush.

Romano was acting like a Tsundere.

Belarus was in the vents stalking Russia.

(Y/N) and America were talking about irrelevant things and would always pause to make out.

Yep. It was normal meeting. Germany had enough.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LISTEN!?" Everyone stopped talking "Good. It's (Y/N)'s turn."

(Y/N)'s POV

Alfred pouted when he had to get off my lap. I calmly walked up to the podium and cleared my throat.

"Ok, so, I don't have any issues in my country, but I do have a team building suggestion!" Some of the countries looked interested while others groaned.

"Now hear me out! I say we visit each countries capital to learn more about his or her's culture and background! I just think we could work together better if we knew more about each other! If we get along, we can solve more world issues and have a more healthy planet!" I grinned. Everyone looked interested now.

"All in favor?" Germany asked raising his hand in agreement with my idea. It was unanimous and it was planned that we would discuss which capital we would visit first at the after the meeting. I sat back down in my seat and watched Alfred doodle on his paperwork. I chuckled when he drew himself flying with superhero suit on. I blushed when he drew me with a cowboy get-up and he seemed really into it.

Alfred's POV

As I drew out the details of (Y/N)'s chest, I couldn't help but blush at the thought of my bae in a cowboy outfit. I got me hot if I was being honest. Suddenly the TV turned on and it reported the worst thing ever.

"This just in, a sudden heat wave has swept across Virginia and Florida in the USA" I wish I could turn invisible like Mattie does all the time, but luckily they don't know that each state in America stands as a part of my body. Virginia is my face because that's where it all started and you can guess what Florida is. Uh-oh their looking at me.

"Are you okay, America?" England asked.

"Totally dude, just a little warm!" I say, trying to sound casual. I heard (Y/N) snicker from my side. I turned to him and glared "When this is done, your helping me get rid of this!" I whispered harshly gesturing to Florida. He chuckled and nodded.

"America."

I turned to Germany "Yeah, dude?"

"At the next meeting bring D.C."

I rose an eyebrow "Why?"

"While jou and (Y/N) we're talking, we decided we'll visit your capital first and we figured the personification of your capital will be a good tour guide."

"Oh! Sure, dude!" I gave him a thumbs up.

*Timeskip*

(Y/N)'s POV

"Cmon, bae!" Alfred dragged me into his house and up the stairs passing D.C., Alfred stopped "Dude, your coming with me and (Y/N) to the next meeting, m'kay? Good!" Alfred didn't give him a chance to answer and dragged me into his room and locked the door.

*Timeskip*

I was buttoning up my shirt as Alfred and I exited his room "I'm starting to think your addicted to sex" I said crossing my arms with a playful smile on my face.

Alfred grinned "Maybe I am, I don't here you complaining!"

I shrugged "I'm not, it's just that I don't go one day where my hips don't hurt and I have hickeys all over my chest and neck"

"Well my a*s hurts and I have lovebites all over my thighs!"

I rolled my eyes "You brought it on yourself"

3rd POV

D.C. was standing on the stairs in shock until he shook his head and went to the living where all of his siblings were.

"Hey, D.C.!" Wisconsin greeted.

"What's wrong, partner?" Texas noticed the confused look on his brother's face.

"Well, apparently, I'm going to the next World Meeting with Dad and Pops"

"No fair!"

"Aw!"

They heard someone in the kitchen so they went to investigate only to find their Pops, Tony, and Whale talking.

"So what are you inventing next Tony?"

Gurgling noises.

"Really? That's cool! Don't you think Whale?"

The whale made dolphin noises. The states didn't understand what Tony and Whale we're saying but apparently whatever Whale said made Tony make a weird sound that sounded like laughing and (Y/N) blush.

"Hey, we weren't that loud!"

Tony made more gurgling noises "Hey!" (Y/N) putting his hands on his hips. The states decided to make themselves known, (Y/N) looked over at them.

"Oh, hey, guys!" He smiled.

America came running in and grabbed (Y/N) and Whale. "Dudes! Come on! The beach is open and I wanna see ma bae shirtless!"

(Y/N) blushed "Alfred! Kids in the room!"

Alfred's POV

I looked past my bae and saw my kids standing there.

"You heard nothing!" I say and drag Whale and (Y/N) to my car.

*Timeskip*

I was watching my American boyfriend surf with a smile. Alfred came running to me and Whale, who was sitting under the umbrella sipping some coconut juice. Alfred tripped on the sand, Whale cringed at the sight. I sighed, I love my boyfriend but sometimes he can be a dork. He jumped up with sand on his face and continued to run. Right as he reached us though he tripped again and landed in my lap.

"Your a dork."

He looked up with a idiotic grin "But I'm your dork!"

"*Sigh* Yes, you are"

"I'm also your hero!"

I look down at him still on my lap princess style with sand on his face and sighed fondly, smiling a small smile and said the most stereotypical princess line in history.

"My hero"