Halloween Special Part 2

*Hetalia Theme Music*

Narrator: America and سيرك، بسبب، ريجس are getting ready for the World Meeting but they run into a little argument.

Alfred's POV

I walked over to the Allies and showed off my costume to them.

"Very lovely Alfred"

"Ohonhonhonhon~ Magnifique Amerique~!"

"Da!"

"Very impressive Alfred-san!" I grinned and tipped my hat.

"Comrade Fredka? What is dat mark on your neck?" I was confused at Russia's question at first and felt around my neck until I found a slight bump. My eyes widen at the realization, da*mit (Y/N)! I smiled trying to brush it off.

"O-Oh it's nothin' dudes!" They shrugged, Iggy wasn't going to let up that easily.

"If it's nothing then you can tell us" I blushed "I-I um fell down some stairs and got kicked in the neck by a horse?"

"Ohonhonhon~ I think (Y/N) may have had something to do with this!" France said appearing beside me and examining my mark. I jumped away from him and covered my neck. France smirked and winked.

"Ohonhonhonhon~ Definitely a hickey" I blushed and avoided eye contact with anyone while they snickered.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was chatting with Prussia, Canada, Sealand, and Hungary when someone jumped on my back wrapping them self around my body.

"Hey Alfie!"

"Bae! Their making fun of me!" I looked behind me and saw the Axis and the Allies, I smiled.

"Don't worry Alf! I got this!" Alfred got off me and stood back with the other 4 people I was hanging out with as I walked over to the Axis and Allies.

I stopped in front of them "Hey guys I figured if your going to laugh at Alfred then your going to laugh at me too!" I pulled up my shirt, revealing the many marks Alfred left on me, including one shaped like a heart, which I adored! They gaped at how many marks we're on there. I smiled and pulled my shirt down and walked back to my little group. Alfred grinned and kissed my cheek.

"Aw! Thanks babe!" And with that he ran off to the buffet table. I turned back to my friends.

"You two really are a cute couple!" Hungary squealed.

"Yeah!" Sealand said punching his first in the air.

"The awesome me agrees!"

"Y-Yeah!"

I grinned "Thanks guys!"

*Timeskip*

Me and Alfred were drunk and stumbling into my place. We walked by my living room where we heard the TV running. Probably the girls watching their soap operas. Me and Alfred collapsed on my bed and just as I was dozing off I felt Alfred's hand on my crotch and everything after that was a blur.

*Timeskip*

I woke up and groaned at the pounding headache I received. I made a move to go to the bathroom but I couldn't move. I looked down and saw that I was handcuffed to the bed wearing snow boots and long maid leggings that went to my thighs. Alfred was beside me wearing a snorkel and had a pair of bunny ears on his head. He wore gardening gloves on his hands. I blinked. I guess when me and Alfred are drunk, we have really kinky sex. I can't even remember what happened last night.

I laid there for about 30 minutes when I heard Alfred groan and sit up.

"Morning babe" Was all I could say right now.