Property and Embarrassment

(Y/N)'s POV

Just as Allen was about to lift up my shirt "WAIT WAIT WAIT!" I squirmed "At least let me explain it before you lift it up!" Allen thought for a second and shrugged "Sure I could use a good laugh!" I sighed in relief "Okay me Alfred and Matthew we're all drunk when we went to this tattoo parlour and that should explain all of it right there!" "Okay! Enough blabbering! I wanna see what kinda tramp stamp he got!" 2p Romano yelled, Allen flipped him off and agonizingly slow lifted up my shirt and scanned it and started laughing a lot "Wow! Who woulda thought that the goody two shoes, would have that tattooed on himself!" I glared at him "Shut up! It could be a lot worse!" The countries gathered behind my chair and read the ink imprinted on my back and some started laughing while others snickered of smirked because there on my back was an American flag with words below it 'Property of Alfred F. Jones!' I blushed an impossible shade of red "Shut up!" "Hey! I'm gonna check his chest for any more tattoos!" Allen replied a little too giddily and proceeded to open my shirt up "Damn! Your ripped!" "Uh thanks?" "Woah! What are all these marks!" I blushed even more thinking about to the fun me and Alfred had that one night "O-Oh nothing just battle scars!" "If I remember correctly the country of سيرك، بسبب، ريجس has always been neutral and has never been involved in any kind of war." 2p China said, 2p Canada smirked and put his hands on my shoulders "Oh I think I know what kinds of scars these are~" I gave him a pleading look "These are the kinds of scars that you get not from war but love~" "Let me guess the burger lovin' American idiot" I just slumped and looked at the floor "I'll take that as a yes!"

Alfred's POV

Me and the Aussie snuck into the room were the 2ps were along with (Y/N). 2p Japan walked by our hiding spot and just as Australia was about to wrestle him I held him back. 2p Japan looked our way and his eyes widened, he was about to alert the others when I pressed his pressure point and down he went. Me and Kyle hide him and waited for the signal from England.

England's POV

Me and China are hiding behind the pillars where 2p Russia and 2p Romano were standing guard, Japan using his stealth snuck up on 2p Romano and hit him on the back of the head with his Katana which got 2p Russia distracted giving me the chance knock him out with the but of my gun. I quietly pulled my phone and texted Alfred and Kyle the signal to move towards the next phase of the plan: To take down 2p Italy and 2p Germany.

*Time Skip*

3rd POV

Slowly but surely the 1ps took down all the 2ps, the only ones standing were 2p (Y/N), 2p America, 2p Canada, 2p France, 2p England, 2p China, and 2p Prussia who wasn't really much of a threat.

The 1ps hid in various places in the room and listened in on the conversation going on between the two countries of سيرك، بسبب، ريجس.

"So you and the burger eating idiot happy together?" 2p (Y/N) asked

"Yeah! Me and America were best friends until- well it's actually a really funny story!"

The other countries look at America who looked like he would explode from how bad he was blushing.

"I got time"

The 1ps could hear America curse quietly from his hiding spot.

"So I started out when me and Alfred having a sleepover we pranked the states and they wanted revenge so we ended up running for our lives hiding in a barn, we eventually got caught and as revenge the boys made us wear maid dresses while the girls made us kiss. Needless we were all tired and thoroughly embarrassed so we went to sleep, in the morning we confessed to each other that we liked the kiss and after a few hours we became a couple!" (Y/N) smiled.

The 1ps were struggling to stay silent while Alfred looks like he wanted to die because he obviously knew what (Y/N) meant by 'after a few hours'. 

Germany and Russia rushed out catching the 2ps attention, that gave the other 1ps the chance to sneak attack the rest and knock them out.

America ran up to (Y/N) and jumped onto (Y/N)'s lap making the chair knock over and kissed him passionately "I was so worried!" Alfred cried "Alf it's okay!" (Y/N) reassured not being able to do much with the ropes still firmly tied. Alfred got up and put the chair back into its original position, Germany cut the rope with a knife making the it fall to the floor. Alfred jumped onto his lover's back and wrapped his legs around his waist. "Alfred! Your so heavy! Get offfff" (Y/N) whined "No!" Alfred said childishly "Wah!" (Y/N) cried.

*Time Skip*

Me and Alfred were in his bedroom watching the Avengers. I looked around, my eyes landed various superhero posters and alien stickers. I chuckled at how much his bedroom resembled a child's room. But I guess I couldn't judge because my room was full of many comics and posters not to mention many of my clothes had superhero symbols on them.

"I was so scared! I thought I was going to lose you!" Alfred said clinging onto me.

"Aw! Come here you!" I laid down and he climbed onto me and kissed me as if I would disappear, he pulled away and smirked licking his lips "Y'know seeing tied up like that was kind of a turn on~" I smirked back and flipped us over and pinned his hands down because I knew he liked when I did. I used my other hand to take off my mask and gently placed it on the table by us. I leaned down to his ear and whispered.........

"You've been a little too dominant lately~ I think it's my turn, don't you agree~" He shivered at the lewd comment "Y-Yes punish me~"

And I did all night long and twice in the shower.