The Hero, The Cowboy, The Punk, and The Innocent Child

Inspired by a story I saw on Ao3! Check it out, it's called "Indivisible"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Alfred's POV

I woke up in my bed and panted, I had a dream that (Y/N) was shirtless and riding a horse without his mask on. His sweat made his body shine and it travelled down his abs to his v-line. The thought made me drool, I snapped out if it when I heard knocking "Hey Dad! Tony wants you!" I recognized the voice as Vermont.

"M'Kay! One sec!" I jumped out of bed and threw on some clothes. I made my way to to the lab where Tony usually is.

"Hey Tone!" He made some gurgling noises.

"Really?" More gurgling noises.

"That's awesome! Let's try it!" Tony shrugged and pressed some buttons. Hey made a gesture for me to step inside. I grinned and skipped in, the door closed behind me and I started to feel tingly.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in my plane flying to Alfred's place, I was concerned when I got a call from California that consisted of "OMG! (Y/N) YOU NEED TO LIKE GET OVER HERE LIKE NOW!" So here I was contemplating what could be happened, needless to say I thought of the worst case scenario.

I landed my plane on Alfred's front lawn. I jumped out and ran to the front door almost kicking it down "WHAT'S WRONG!" Delaware and Wisconsin came running from inside a living room "Quick follow us! You won't believe us unless we show you!" I ran to keep up with them and we stopped in front of a door where multiple other states were.

"We're not going in there!"

"Yeah! Your on your own dog!"

I nodded and gulped, I opened the door and stepped through immediately hearing the door slam shut behind me. I looked around and saw four people sitting on the couch. I couldn't see their faces.

"Um. Hello?" As soon as I spoke all the heads snapped towards me. I was shocked to find the familiar blue eyes and cowlick that I fell in love with on each face.

"(Y/N)'s here!" The first one ran towards me and latched himself to my leg. I just stood there with a shocked face.

"(Y/N) dude as you can see we got ourselves in a little predicament!" The one with the bomber jacket said chuckling nervously.

"Yeah. If you call getting split into different personalities 'a little predicament'." The one wearing all black clothing and mascara deadpanned with a scoff.

"Hey good lookin' I wouldn't mind bein' your cowboy and ride you all night long~" The one with the cowboy getup hat and all, winked.

But still I didn't move, I just stood there with a shocked face. I'd looked like a statue if my chest wasn't moving up and down.

"Uh. Is he okay?" The hero asked "He's frozen idiot and look at his face." The punk scoffed "Hm~ I could look at his face all day~" The cowboy licked his lips.

I managed to snap myself out of my frozen state and managed to squeak out "What. Happened." The little boy spoke up "We stepped into one of Tony's machines and came out like this!" I nodded still confused about the whole situation.

*Timeskip*

I decided to take a shower to calm myself from the recent events. Once I was done bathing myself and doing all the necessary things I stepped out and walked to Alfred's secret spring that he goes to when he needs a break from the kids. I walked in with a towel wrapped around my waist and noticed all the Alfred's except the child were in the room. The cowboy was admiring the view outside, the hero was taking a nap, and finally the punk was reading a book on a lawn chair. I shrugged and walked to the spring, dropped my towel and stepped in and sat there sighing in bliss as the warm water relaxed my muscles and the jet massaged my back.