Tickle Torture

(Y/N)'s POV

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Bee-* I slammed my hand on the clock and sat up "Ugh" I groaned I stood up wobbling a bit and did my stretches. Needless to say I felt better "Ahhh time to start the day!" I actually wasn't a morning person but I was excited because after the meeting today me and Alfred are having a sleepover! I skipped over to my enormous walk in closet. Oh silly me I forgot to mention I'm the country of سيرك، بسبب، ريجس or 'Circus of Rejects' don't ask why I named it that it's a long story! I slipped on my regular suit and took off my sleeping mask and put on my regular mask and hat. I strutted downstairs greeting all my friends who are really my maids and butlers but I would rather call them extra help. I sat down at the main feasting table "Greetings Jeremy!" I waved to one my main butlers "Hey (Y/N) getting ready for the meeting?" "Yes I am most excited for the sleepover with me and Alfred!" I exclaimed jumping up and down, Jeremy chuckled and muttered "That's (Y/N) for you" Mindy one of my other main maids placed down my food and smiled warmly "Mornin (Y/N)!" "Morning Mindy!" "You seem extra chipper this morning" Mindy said raising an eyebrow still smiling and put her hand on her hip "He's having a sleepover with Alfred after the meeting" Jeremy smirked "I'll tell ya you and that Alfred are practically attached at the hip" She said shaking her head "Yeah I'm so excited we'll have so much fun we'll do prank calls, play video games, and annoy the countries!" I said excited "Hey no talking when you mouth is full" Mindy scolded, I felt my face warm up "Sorry!" I say grinning sheepishly.

Alfred's POV (P.S. The states are all between 13-16 while Alfred and (Y/N) are 19)

Me and my states were having breakfast "So dad you seem more excited than usual what's up?" Delaware asked smiling "I don't know what talking about" I say crossing my arms '(Y/N)'s coming over!' I thought practically squealing "Are you like sure it doesn't have anything with like I don't know like (Y/N)?" California asked wiggling her eyebrow suggestively, I felt my face warm up "I-I'm sure" "Come on dad just tell us!" Louisiana said nudging my shoulder, and hearing noises of agreement from the others, I just crossed my arms and looked away with my nose high in the air "No!" I say childishly "Fine you made us do this.........." Oregon trailed off, suddenly all of my 50 states and kids were smirking evilly "DOG PILE AND TICKLE TORTURE DAD!?" They all yelled 'Oh no last time they did this my sides hurt for a month' , so I did what any person would do in this scenario.....................I ran screaming like a little girl. I heard the thundering steps of my 50 kids as they ran after me "AHHHHHHH!" I ran into one of my 5 living rooms I have in the mansion me and the states live in and hide up the chimney of the fireplace "Guys I saw him go in here!" I heard Alabama yell loudly outside the door, my heart started beating faster. I heard all the states file into the room I was in and start looking around "Come on Daddy just accept your fate!" "Yeah come out and take it like a real man!" I heard Hawaii and Texas say. I slowly start to climb up only to be yanked down by two pairs of hands "Yo dogs we found him all up in the chimney!" New York yell with Wisconsin next to him grinning maliciously, the states surrounded me and were about to pounce until.................. "Please please I'll tell you just no tickle!" I say practically crying while hugging Oregon's legs begging for mercy since it was her idea "Please! Please!" "Sorry Dad you should've talked while you still could" Florida said crossing his arms. I magically stopped crying "Well that didn't work" I muttered, they pounced.

(Y/N)'s POV

I climbed into my fighter plane "We've been through a lot huh ole' girl" I say patting the nose of the old plane "Well time for another adventure!" I exclaim punching the air, I climbed in and prepared to take flight.

*Time Skip*

I have been flying over the Pacific for a while when I reached the coast line of New York knowing that's where Alfred and his states live I landed and greeted the security there and they smiled back knowing me quite well as me and Alfred visit each other's countries often. I entered the famous City and got strange looks because of my outfit, but I couldn't care less because I was excited to see Alfred. Now you may be wondering '(Y/N) why aren't you going to the meeting?' Well since my country is just west of California about 300 miles me and Alfred agreed to carpool to the meeting, well as much as you can carpool in a plane. I waltzed up the to the gates leading to Alfred's estate, I pressed the buzzer "Okay this better not be another pranker!" I heard a grumpy voice come through the box "No silly it's me (Y/N)! I'm here to pick up Alfred for the meeting! By the way it's nice to hear you again Jason!" "Oh (Y/N)! It's good to hear from you too man, hold on let me open the gate for you" The gate unlocked and I quickly opened it and locked it behind me so no one could get in.

I opened the doors to the large house and stepped in only to hear laughter and cries of pleas coming from one of Alfred's many living rooms, I ran through the twisting hallways towards the laughter, I skidded to a stop and opened the door.

Alfred's POV

They tackled me to the floor and started tickling every part of my body that exposed while the others pinned my limbs down "ST-ST-OP PL-EASE H-HAVE MERCY-Y" I say laughing helplessly and twisting trying to get out of their grip "Might as well tell us Daddy-O's you got nothing to lose" Virginia said tickling my hips "N-NEVER-R!" I managed to get out "*Sigh* Fine guys were doing plan F" I gulped in relief when they stopped tickling, then panick took over "U-Um dudes and dudettes wh-what's plan F?" I asked nervously "You'll see dog" New York said grinning evilly "Guys hold down his limbs firmly so he can't get away" Vermont said, I felt more pairs of arms grab onto my legs and arms. I was still confused as to what plan F is when I felt someone most likely Vermont start slipping off my shoes....................I knew what plan F was.........F as in feet. I stayed silent squirming around and trying to yank my limbs out of their grip. Vermont came into my version standing over me...............................holding a feather. My eyes widen and I squirm harder desperately trying to escape. I strained neck to see her bent down at my feet and slowly moving the feather closer and closer "What's going on here?" A voice I knew all to well came from the door way "Oh (Y/N) Thank God help me please!" I say panting. I heard (Y/N) start laughing "W-Wow this greatly amusing" "Dude stop laughing and help me!" I say freaking because the feather was still centimeters from my foot "Ok guys get of your Dad" He says still chuckling "Awww........" The kids chorused while I sighed in relief, I felt the pressure get removed from my arms and (Y/N) held out his hand and I grabbed it and pulled myself up instantly wincing and the full ache most of my body produced "I guess you guys overdid it a little huh" (Y/N) grinned back at my kids who smiled back sheepishly "Well Al I'll be waiting out in the plane just come out when your ready and don't you guys tickle him" He said sternly to my states and left the room "You better tell us now or remember we'll be here when you get home~" Arkansas said evilly, I gulped "Fine! Me and (Y/N) are having a sleepover today after the meeting I just didn't want you guys to interrupt our bro time!" I say crossing my arms "Well why didn't you like I don't know like say so!" California said typing on her phone "Yeah dad we understand!" I grinned "Thanks dudes!" I say them ran out to where (Y/N) was.

3rd POV

"Did Dad just say that he and (Y/N) two technically mature men are having a sleepover?" Delaware dead panned "Well technically they're both 19 so.........." Wisconsin said shrugging "Plus remember partners this is Dad and (Y/N) we're talking about!" Texas exclaimed "True. Very true".