You're Dead Magnus!

Magnus went back over to the couch with Alec and deposited him down on the seat before sitting by his side and putting his arms around him.

"Come here you." Magnus said as he pulled Alec towards him. Alec then put his arms around the back of Magnus' neck and kissed him. They sat like that for a few minutes before a loud meow came from the other side of the room, causing them to spring apart. Looking around, Magnus saw Chairman Meow watching them from the windowsill. "Chairman, have you been watching us this entire time?" Magnus asked, even though he knew he couldn't reply. Instead Chairman Meow looked out the window and then back at the two of them. Magnus stood up and scooped Alec up in his arms before carrying him into their bedroom. Alec still had all his makeup on, even though a little bit had smudged. Magnus lay Alec down on their bed and then sat just above his pelvis. Putting his hands on Alec's chest he leaned forwards to kiss him again, but before he could Alec stopped him.

"Wait..." Alec said, his voice was a little shaky.

"Let me guess. You aren't in the mood any more?" Magnus asked, there was a hint of disappointment in his voice but he understood that Alec didn't have the confidence that he did.

"It's not that. Your phone is going off." Alec looked over at Magnus' phone which was vibrating on the bedside table. Leaning over, Magnus took hold of it before moving back slightly so he sat just below Alec's crotch. He then put his phone down on the rim of Alec's boxers.

"I'll call back." Magnus said. The phone vibrated again and Alec's back arched. Magnus smiled and then lay his body on top of Alec's, sandwiching the phone between them. After a few more rings, the vibrating stopped, but mere seconds later it began again. Magnus smiled and kissed Alec.

"Magnus! Make it stop!" Alec cried out, and a second later the phone went still. Instead of vibrations, there was a voice.

"Magnus? You there?" Came an unmistakably masculine voice over the speakerphone. Magnus sighed and pushed himself up off Alec before scooping his phone up and holding it to his ear.

"Magnus here, talk to me." He said. Getting up off the bed, Magnus paced restlessly around the room. Alec made a quick decision to duck into the bathroom where he stripped down and stepped into the shower. Turning the water on, Alec let the hot water beat down on his bare skin. It felt great to finally be in the shower so he stood there for several minutes before making any decision to wash himself. He was incredibly curious as to who Magnus was talking to, but he was sure that he'd be told after a while. Grabbing one of his favourite shower gels, Alec started to wash himself. He was less than halfway done when Magnus burst into the bathroom, causing Alec to shriek like a little girl.

"Alec! Alec!" Magnus shouted. "Alec!" Magnus tried to yank open the shower door whilst Alec tried to keep it closed on the other side.

"Can you not tell me from there?" Alec shrieked, his voice a lot higher than normal.

"No! I want to see the look on your face when I tell you!"

After a few minutes, Magnus won the tug of war on the door and swung it open before stepping into the shower fully clothed. Alec covered himself up though Magnus didn't seem to care. Magnus grabbed his hands and held them.

"That was one of my contacts on the phone Alec. There are three known Shadowhunter's pregnant in Idris. One of the ones who is pregnant doesn't want a baby because she's too focused on her work as a Shadowhunter. This could be our chance! We could have a baby Alec!" Alec completely forgot about the fact that he was naked in front of Magnus.

"A baby..." Magnus nodded and smiled as he pulled Alec into a tight hug. "A baby..." Alec repeated, not believing what Magnus had told him.

"Yes Alec. A baby. I've been told that she's roughly three months along. I'm going to try and get in touch with her and see if she'd consider meeting with us." Alec was shocked but nodded. Then Magnus let go of his hands and got out of the shower, dripping wet. Alec couldn't move, he just stood there under the flowing water, trying to take in what Magnus had just told him. When he finally managed to compose himself, Alec quickly finished washing himself and then washed his hair before turning the shower off and wrapping a towel around his waist. Before he left the bathroom, Alec glanced in the mirror. He was horrified by what he saw and his jaw hit the floor.

"Magnus Bane! You are so dead!" From the other room, Magnus grinned like the Cheshire Cat and laughed to himself.

"I did warn you last night." Magnus called back. "It's your fault darling." Alec threw open the bathroom door. He looked furious but Magnus didn't so much as flinch, he couldn't stop smiling.

"You're dead." Alec said which made Magnus laugh.

"Try me baby. I can hold my own against you, I'm sure." Without warning, Alec lunged at him. Due to Magnus being sat in a computer chair, he pushed back from the table he was sat at and went spinning across the room. "You'll have to be faster than that Alexander." Then he tried again. Magnus was up like a shot and over the bed before he ran out into the living room.

"Magnus! Get back here!" Alec yelled as he ran after him. Magnus was incredibly evasive and dodged every attack that Alec attempted, before finally getting bored and giving up. He ran into their bedroom, jumped onto the bed and lay there waiting for Alec.

Alec ran in a few seconds later and glared at Magnus. Magnus yawned as if he were bored and then looked at Alec.

"You know, if you want this baby then you're going to eventually have to let me write the letter." Alec didn't care though, he walked over to the bed, climbed onto it and pinned Magnus down. Magnus didn't fight back, he just lay there motionless. "I know you won't kill me Alec." Releasing his grip on Magnus, Alec moved away from him.

"I hate you sometimes." He muttered, just loud enough for Magnus to hear. Magnus sighed and sat up before catching Alec's hands and pulling him backwards back on to the bed. Then he wrapped his legs around his waist so he couldn't get away.

"You love me really." Magnus said with a smile. Leaning away from him slightly, Magnus took hold of the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up and over his head. Then he wrapped his arms around Alec's front and placed them on his chest. "Come on Alec. You can't stay mad at me forever." Magnus gently kissed Alec's back.

"Just get rid of this makeup and then I won't be mad anymore." Alec muttered. With a snap of his fingers, Magnus got rid of all the makeup, glitter and nail polish that he'd put on Alec. As soon as it was gone, Alec slumped back against Magnus' chest. Closing his eyes, Alec relaxed happily. Smiling, Magnus put his hands on Alec's hips before unwrapping his legs from around him and lifting him easily into his lap.

"You know Alec, you shouldn't tease me with that towel." Magnus said playfully as he ran his finger around the top of the towel. Alec shivered at the action but at the same time he welcomed it. What he didn't welcome, was what Magnus did next. Taking hold of one side of the towel, Magnus pulled it apart slowly. Alec's hands shot down to the towel and held it together so Magnus couldn't do anything more. "Oh Alec come on." Alec sprang away from Magnus and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

"You promised that you'd never force me into doing anything I wasn't comfortable with! You lied!" Alec shouted through the door. He yanked on the clothes that he'd left in there and then sat huddled in one of the corners.

"I didn't lie Alec! I was playing around!" Magnus shouted back. Alec couldn't stop the stream of tears that were freely flowing from his eyes.