Alec Gets A Makeover

Magnus was only asleep for a couple of hours before his cat-like eyes opened. He had perfect night vision and he used it to his advantage. As he untangled himself from Alec and slipped out from under the covers he whispered to himself.
"You brought this on yourself Alec. But I can't say I haven't been waiting for this opportunity." Magnus smiled cheekily and walked silently into the bathroom. He gathered everything that he needed before going back out into the bedroom. Alec was fast asleep and showed no signs of waking up any time soon. Setting everything down on the floor, Magnus opened one of his numerous pots of glitter. "Oh Alec. Sweet sweet Alec. You're so going to hate me for this." Magnus whispered with a grin on his face. Then he dipped the tip of a small brush into the glitter and begun his work.

The brush strokes were light and delicate. Magnus only used movements that he needed to. If he took too long, he risked Alec waking up. After he'd finished Alec's eye makeup, he moved on and put a dusting of glitter in his hair, making it shimmer. He then put some lip gloss on his lips and drew flowing designs on his cheeks in glitter eyeliner. Finally, after over an hour of work, he took one of Alec's hands in his. Alec didn't so much as stir. Magnus opened his favourite glitter nail polish and started painting Alec's nails. He'd never painted Alec's nails before, but this time Magnus was going all out. It was hard as Alec kept moving in his sleep but eventually Magnus put the finishing touches on his nails. Magnus made sure his nails were dry before letting him move his arms. Then, as a final touch, Magnus snapped his fingers and an angelic rune appeared on the front of Alec's shirt in glitter. Smiling happily, Magnus gathered all of his glitter and makeup off the floor and took them back into the bathroom. He took his time putting them back into place as he had specific spots for every individual pot of glitter. Going back into the bedroom, Magnus got into bed beside Alec and went to sleep with a cheeky grin on his face.

The next morning, Magnus was up before the alarm and he turned it off so it wouldn't wake Alec. He looked at his masterpiece and smiled to himself before leaving the bedroom. Magnus settled down on the couch and waited for the inevitable to happen. Due to it being a Saturday, Magnus knew it could be several hours before he woke up so he made the most of the remaining time he had as a living warlock. Alec would kill him for what he'd done, but at least he'd had fun doing it. It was almost eleven am by the time Alec finally arose. Magnus could hear him moving around in the bedroom. He opened the bedroom door and stepped out, apparently oblivious to the makeup decorating his face. Magnus tried his absolute hardest to keep a straight face, but it was hard. It was very rare that he got the opportunity to do something like this and he cherished every moment.
"Sleep well?" He asked, somehow managing to keep his voice level. Alec stretched and yawned.
"Very well thank you." He replied happily. Magnus glanced at the clock and decided to time how long it would take Alec to realise what he'd done. The most obvious thing that he could notice was the sparkly nail polish but he seemed oblivious to even that. Magnus made a simple breakfast of egg on toast for Alec, he himself had already eaten and was still full. Once Alec had eaten and had a drink, he sat with Magnus on the couch and cuddled up to him. Magnus kissed his cheek and smiled happily. Alec never, or very rarely, trained on a weekend so this was their time to be together. Magnus always looked forward to the weekend because they could do pretty much whatever they wanted. Magnus pulled Alec into his lap and wrapped his arms around him. His boyfriend happily leaned back in to his chest and relaxed. He was dressed only in his underwear but he didn't seem to care, he also seemed to have forgotten Magnus' threat from the night before.
"I need a shower. I still haven't had one from yesterday. I feel gross." Alec said. Magnus smiled and kissed the back of his neck.
"You feel pretty good to me baby." Magnus replied with a cheeky grin on his face and to emphasise his point he ran his hands freely over Alec's torso. Alec smiled, he loved the feeling of Magnus touching him. It made him feel great and it made him feel loved.
"Well, how about you come in the shower with me?" Alec offered.
"Baby, you know we aren't comfortable being naked in from of each other. It would be awkward..." Magnus felt a little upset but he knew that what he was saying was true. Alec sighed a little, as if he'd only just thought of that problem. Magnus playfully nibbled his ear, causing Alec to giggle like a young boy.
"I'd never thought about that." He admitted sadly. "I'm sorry." Magnus laughed.
"You don't need to say you're sorry. You've done nothing wrong. You go and have your shower, I'll still be here when you get back." Alec nodded and then spun around in Magnus' lap, so he was facing him. Leaning forwards, he kissed Magnus. It was soft and gentle and first, but as Magnus put his arms around Alec's back and held him closer, the kiss deepened and became more intense. Alec knotted his hands in Magnus' shirt. Twisting his body so he was sat sideways on the couch, Magnus pushed Alec down on to his back and lay on top of him so their bodies were pressed together. Instead of kissing Alec straight away, he decided it would be more fun to tease his boyfriend for a while so he kissed his collarbone instead.

Alec lay there happily, watching Magnus kiss his chest over and over again. Every kiss felt like it was sending tiny shock waves through his body and he loved every second of it, but what he really wanted was for Magnus to kiss his lips again. He bit his bottom lip as Magnus slowly made his way up his body. Annoyingly he stopped at his neck but he was closer than he was before. He was driving Alec crazy but Magnus decided to drag it out a little longer. Cupping Alec's head, he forced him to arch his head back which allowed him more access to his neck. Magnus smiled and kissed his Adam's apple and then moved slightly to the left. He playfully bit the skin on Alec's neck before kissing it. He repeated it a couple of times before he finally looked in Alec's eyes. There was so much longing and passion in his eyes and Magnus knew he couldn't tease him anymore. He leaned in to kiss Alec, but before he reached him Alec reached up and put his hands around his neck, pulling him down into the kiss. Alec could feel every inch of Magnus that was pressed against him, he'd never experienced anything like it but he decided quickly that he wanted to do it again at some point. He couldn't stop himself from exploring Magnus' body with his hands as they kissed. Eventually Magnus pulled away and gazed down at Alec.
"Why did you stop?" Alec asked between breaths. Magnus smiled and sat up, placing himself just above Alec's pelvis. He was surprisingly light for a man of his stature and Alec looked up at him in wonder.
"Two sessions like this in a week? That's more than we usually do in a year. Anyone would think that there was something wrong with you Alexander." Alec blushed slightly and Magnus grinned.
"I'm sorry..." Alec said nervously. Magnus laughed.
"Again, don't say you're sorry. I liked it." He leaned back down and kissed Alec's forehead. "Now, go have your shower. I'll see you in a bit." Magnus said as he moved off Alec. Sitting up on the couch Alec watched Magnus start to go into the kitchen. He got up quickly, ran over to Magnus and jumped on his back. Wrapping his legs around his boyfriends waist, Alec kissed his neck and shoulders over and over again.