He thought for a second, "Do you know what's it's like, feeling so guilty for not remembering someone, then studying pictures, videos, year books just to remember her. In the end she wants someone else." He shook his head looking back down to his feet.

I sat there in shock. I didn't realize how bad I've been hurting him. I knew it was a little sting but I didn't think this much. I had no idea what to say.

"Grayson our relationship was spectacular. It was real. But maybe you loosing a memory was a sign that we aren't meant for each other?" I said almost as a question.

"Never in a million years would I have thought you would go for Ethan." He smiled lightly looking at the floor.

Wait what?

"W-what did you just say?" My eyes went wide as my chest became warm. A small smile slowly appeared on my face.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to offend you." He became defensive.

"No, Grayson." I turned my body even more towards him as I sat cross-cross on the couch. "Did you hear what you just said? You didn't think I'd ever date Ethan. You're starting to member."

His eyes went wide as the corners of his mouth curved upwards. "I-I remember freshman year. The first time we went long boarding. I had to hold your hands until you finally got the hang of it. I remember that." He smiled looking at me.

"Grayson!" I wrapped my arms around him getting excited.

I'm so happy right now.

____

"So who else do we invite?" Matt cracked his knuckles leaning back onto the couch.

"Let's just invite some of the close guys from the team, Jack, Danny, David, Ryan, Duke." Shay listed off some people.

I typed down all the names in my notes.

Ethan and Grays 17th Surpise Party

Addison, Claire, Matt, Maggie, Shay, Jack, Danny, David, Ryan, Duke.

"This party is gonna be lame as fuck if only ten people show up." I laughed showing them the list.

"Okay then we can invite some bitches!" Shay shouted.
"I like the sound of that!" Matt stands up high-fiving Shay.

Maggie and I look at each other as we roll our eyes.

I added to the list-

Mary, Alyssa, Cayla, Jenna, Viv, Tess, Camryn, and Emma.

"I added some of the girls from cheer, you guys okay with them?" I showed them my phone.

Matt scanned his eyes over the list as he mumbled names, "Mary-Alyssa-Cayla-Jenna-Viv... Viv!" His eyes went huge. "Hell yeah Viv can come she's crazy as fuck."

I laughed, "you just want to get in bed with her." My eyes squinted.
"Uh, yeah!" He asks as if I'm dumb.

"Viv has morals you dumbass she's not gonna sleep around with you." Claire rolled her eyes.
Matt sat back in his chair giving us a hurt look. "Whatever."

We all laugh together but Shay speaks again, "we should invite Sierra dude!" He hit Matts shoulder.

My stomach immediately dropped. She's that one bitch that thinks she owns the whole school when really everyone's just scared of her. She hooks up with guys and only hangs out with people if her 'clique' is there.

She's not one to have feelings for a guy but she shoves herself at Ethan. Ever since she moved here in freshman year, it's been her goal to hook up with Ethan. I think the only reason she doesn't give up is because he's always said no.

Ethan has good intentions. He wouldn't do hookups because he thinks it's trashy even though he's surrounded by all of his friends doing it. Not only him, but Grayson too. They have good hearts and good morals.

None of the girls in our group like her but the guys do just because she's hot.

"Ugh no." Maggie spits.

"Ugh yeah? She's a party animal so why not?" Matt chuckled.

"She's just gonna want to get in everyone's pants. This is a party for Ethan and Grayson, We all just want to have a good time." I defended.

"Don't worry Addison," Shay chuckled into his fist, "Ethan and Grayson won't go for her you don't have to be jealous."

I cross my arms getting defensive, "I am not jealous!"

"Oh really?" Matt crossed his arms copying me.

"They can do whatever they want. I don't own them. I don't care about Sierra! I won't be jealous." I sat back deep into my seat.

I lied. I lied so hard. I'd be completely jealous if Ethan got near her, or even talked to her.

I wasn't going to let them know that.

____

450 votes for next chapter!
comment your thoughts!
I love y'all!